Many businesses have started, courtesy of collective unity of family members. This is true of 4 Corners Cannabis, a renowned CBD brand that boasts 8 years of operation since its launch in 2013. Brian and Justin Jasiwicz, two brothers formerly into cannabis growing, turned the table and started focusing on hemp after learning how incredibly CBD could help relieve chronic back pain. We found out that the two are behind the company’s creation, courtesy of the customer care desk. However, we don’t know much about the brand’s team of experts and who constitutes it. Nonetheless, our review established that 4 Corners Cannabis is one of the top CBD brands, primarily because it follows sustainable organic practices in farming hemp, and its onsite activities happen in a controlled environment. Although the farming activities are safe and the brand does rigorous third-party tests on its products, it does not update purity results on its website. Here is a full review of the 4 Corners Cannabis.
About the Company
If you visit the 4 Corners Cannabis official website, check the footer and click on the ‘Our Company’ link to know some facts about this 2013-launched CBD brand. That section of the website describes what 4 Corners Cannabis does and shows how different it is from other brands. It states that while most CBD companies brag about producing high-quality premium products whose CBD has been extracted using the clean and safe CO2 extraction method, most do not even touch hemp and merely repackage low-grade extracts. Unlike them, 4 Corners are legalized breeders, growers, and extraction experts who monitor their entire manufacturing process to offer some of the best CBD products.
Furthermore, it was apparent that the 4 Corners started when two brothers shifted to growing hemp for medical values. Brian and Justin Jasiewicz had long been involved in cannabis breeding, growing, and extraction. When they learned how well CBD could help people manage their chronic back pains, they became interested in hemp. That was when 4 Corners Cannabis was birthed, with the sole intent of dealing in high-quality, premium CBD products. This was in 2013, and since then, the company has been breeding, growing, and extracting hemp and using it onsite to manufacture complete-spectrum CBD products. Complete-spectrum formulations are more like full-spectrum, only that their health benefits are more far-reaching.
4 Corners Cannabis has a blog that details a lot of information about itself, hemp breeding and growing, its extraction process, and how it manufactures its extracts. However, you will surf through all this but will find nothing relevant about the team experts it uses. It has an FAQ link, but the page it takes you to is not comprehensive. It discusses basic things about CBD, including what it is, whether it can make one high, and the dosage for a sample of its products. Its contact means including phone calls, messages, chat feature, and visiting its facilities located in Durango, Colorado. Thus, you will see a chat feature and a messaging page, a phone number, and physical location details.
The following specs define 4 Corners Cannabis CBD brand;
- US-soured hemp, especially from Colorado farms
- Non-GMO hemp
- Organic farming practices
- Controlled and monitored hemp growing and manufacturing process
- Extract formulations include full- and broad-spectrum
- USDA-certified cane sugar-derived ethanol extraction method strips CBD from hemp fibers
- CBD products cost $2.99 to $349.99, depending on what one chooses
- Taste is guaranteed through the edible products
- Third-party tests for CBD and THC potencies
- The average price point per mg CBD ranges between $0.02 to $0.07
- No tests for contaminants
- Extract consumption methods include pet items, tinctures, topicals, and edible products
- A 10% off for first-time buyers
According to the brand’s website, 4 Corners Cannabis breeds, grows and extracts its hemp in Colorado farms for its CBD products. The 100% natural, non-GMO hemp is grown under a controlled and monitored environment and practice sustainable farming techniques. It is dedicated to producing high-quality CBD products, which is why it monitors its entire manufacturing process. The hemp is initially grown indoors under controlled temperature to pace-set the ideal warmth conditions needed to produce CBD-rich hemp. Later, they are transplanted to the farm, whose soils are modified using organic medium to provide optimal hemp-growing conditions.
Furthermore, the brand uses the USDA-organic, food-grain, cane sugar-derived ethanol extraction technique to strip off CBD from the hemp fibers. It prefers this method to conventional extraction techniques because it also preserves the terpenes and flavonoids found in hemp and keeps them intact to optimize the health benefits of the extracts. The end products are in complete-spectrum formulations, almost close to full-spectrum, only that their synergistic effects are more far-reaching than the former formulation. What’s more pleasing is that the extraction process is done by experts knowledgeable in this field.
After extraction, the extracts are formulated with fair-trade 100% natural organic ingredients to further optimize their benefits, and this, too, is conducted by experts. While doing this, the experts are cautious to produce allergen-free products, making the final products ideal for allergic people. The next step of the manufacturing process is third-party testing, a control, and safety strategy that examines the stated CBD and THC potencies against the actual contents. Moreover, most CBD brands test their extracts for standard contaminants, including microbes, solvents, animal residues, pesticides, and heavy metals at this stage. However, 4 Corners Cannabis only tests for potencies but does not examine the products for the stated contaminants, and this is one of its major kinks that require ironing.
Customer & Buying Experiences
We liked our experience buying from 4 Corners Cannabis because it was pretty straightforward. We selected the products we wanted, and because they were above $100, they were shipped for free. Shipping happens via USPS and takes 2-3 days, and our products were delivered after three days. For orders below $100, one pays a flat rate of $7.75 regardless of the location.
Range of Products
4 Corners Cannabis’ product line includes the following products;
i) Corners Cannabis CBD Pet Products
4Corners Cannabis has a line that deals in pet tinctures available in complete-spectrum and THC-free formulations. You can choose the unflavored tinctures or the other option with peanut butter. They come in 30 ml, 60 ml, 90 ml, and 120 ml, and the total CBD content varies from 100 mg to 7000 mg. The cost ranges from $12.99 to $197.99, depending on the strength and quantity.
ii) Corners Cannabis CBD Tinctures
You can experiment with 4 Corners Cannabis tinctures that come in 15 ml or 30 ml bottles. The 15 ml have 250 mg or 500 mg total CBD, and the latter have 1000 mg or 2000 mg CBD. There are four types of tinctures based on what makes up the base, including avocado oil, MCT oil, glycerin, and the baseless types that’s THC-free. They cost $9.99 to $99.99, depending on the strength and quantity.
iii) Corners Cannabis CBD Edibles
The edible product line in the 4 Corners Cannabis inventory deals in one item, i.e., honey. This is in complete-spectrum formulations and is prepared using ethanol-extracted CBD. The honey is raw (unpasteurized) and 100% organic, featuring no artificial additives.
iv) Corners Cannabis Topicals
The brand’s topical line has lotion oil, massage oil, salve stick, and salve balm. All of them are made with ethanol-extracted complete-spectrum CBD formulations, although the salves balms are available in menthol and THC-free options. The average price points of the topical products range from 4.17 mg/ml to 16.67 mg/ml, and the price range is $2.99-$39.99.
What We Like About the Company
While reviewing 4 Corners Cannabis, we liked a few things about the brand, including;
- Fairly accurate third-party potency lab tests, despite the small deviations, which were well within the 10% acceptable variance limit
- Rigorous third-party tests, especially for potency, with a bit of low scores in contaminant testing
- Free shipping is available for orders worth $100 and above
- The brand uses the safe and clean USDA-organic, food-grade cane sugar-derived extraction method to strip off CBD from hemp fibers
- The farms in which the brand grows its hemp uses organic mediums to modify the soil and exercise sustainable farming
- Its hemp-growing conditions are highly regulated to produce the best hemp
- The farms focus on CBD-rich hemp to optimize the potential benefits of the resultant extracts
- It offers a competitive price point of $0.02 to $0.07 per mg CBD, which is between low and medium, with respect to what other brands of its caliber offer
- The 30-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to file for full refunds
- It has a wide price range from $2.99 to $349.99, catering to every consumer, including one whose financial conditions are suboptimal
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Every coin has two sides, a tail, and a head, and so does 4 Corners Cannabis. Despite the major picks, we identified a few kinks, and these represent the areas that desire improvements. Such aspects include;
- The brand does not post purity test results online, primarily because they don’t conduct such tests
- Its FAQ page on the official website was shallow and did not address questions specific to the brand but only discussed general concerns about CBD, including what it is and whether it can make one high
- The site lacks information about the company’s team of experts or the members on the ground
- The $100 lower limit for free shipping is slightly high, especially for clients whose orders are below $100
- The customer care desk was hesitant to speak about the company’s co-founder and its origin
Our Overall Verdict
Our review for 4 Corners was great, but like with other brands, there is always room for improvement. The website was easy to navigate, and the buying process was straightforward, but we could not get enough details about the brand’s founders. However, we consulted the customer care desk about the same, but we were only answered satisfactorily after explaining what we were up to. We liked the free shipping arrangement, although the $100 lower limit is too high on the bar. The brand does rigorous third-party testing, but only for THC and CBD potencies and not contaminants. The average price point of $0.02-$0.07 per mg CBD is well within the market range, and so is the price range of $2.99 to $349.99. If it improves and starts posting purity results online, it will win an even larger loyal customer base.