1. What is ankle stability?
Ankle stability entails strengthening or firming up ligaments around the ankle to prevent the risk of injuries.
2. Why is it important?
Helps increase balance
Strong ankle muscles are important for exercisers and athletes. It helps lower the risk of injuries and falls.
Ankle joint exercises help reduce tension, which prevents risk of ankle injuries.
Enhances bone density
Exercises generally help strengthen bones, which prevents proneness to degenerative bone illnesses at the ankle.
3. Please share an ankle stability exercise. How to do it step-by-step, how many reps to do or for how long, and a few words on why it helps build ankle stability. Thank you!
I highly recommend;
The alphabet is a great ankle exercise stabilizer that increases mobility in all directions. I mostly include it on my clients’ rehab programs because it is non-weight bearing, thus favorable, especially during the first days following an injury. To do it;
- Sit on a chair or bed with feet hanging on the edge.
- Point the big toe of the desired foot on the surface.
- Begin drawing alphabetical letters from A to Z, with the big toe as your pen.
- Global Solutions is a leading company in website design, graphic design, and image retouching - April 14, 2023
- Save every moment – with LET IT CLICK - April 10, 2023
- Nihon Sport Nederland BV: The Journey of a Sports Equipment Manufacturer - April 7, 2023