Batch CBD does exemplarily well when it comes to conducting 3rd party tests. Its mantra is to offer premium quality hemp-derived CBD products, and it does so by diligently contracting independent labs to examine its products for purity and potency. Batch CBD does not have a very elaborate product inventory but has decent lines with full- and broad-spectrum CBD tinctures, topicals, chocolate bars, gummies, and pet items. Our full review details who Batch CBD is, what it offers, and its pros and cons.
About the Company
Batch CBD was launched in 2018 and is now celebrating its third year in the cannabis space. Its headquarters are located in Sussex, Wisconsin, and it also sources its hemp from local farms in Wisconsin, where organic farming practices are highly upheld. The brand is the result of collective efforts by Andy Gould, Griffin Lynch, and Dennis Mistroity, friends who were born, raised, and schooled in Wisconsin. According to the website, these friends were determined to bring high-quality CBD products to those who need them. Previously, they had worked together to birth the Wisconsin Hemp Scientific, an agent that researches hemp.
Batch CBD states effectiveness, transparency, and authenticity as its key virtues. It strives to operate within the frameworks of these virtues by conducting 3rd party potency and purity tests. Besides, the brand’s co-owners have background knowledge and degrees in Engineering and Marketing, making them the ideal personnel to run the brand. Batch CBD is a subsidiary organization under the parent body, Wisconsin Hemp Scientific, which studies hemp and its strains. Its association with Batch CBD means that the former studies hemp and uses the phytocannabinoid-rich strains to produce high-quality products.
Batch CBD is straightforward and easy to navigate. It ticks all the boxes that make a site great because it includes important sections such as FAQ, About Us, Meet the Team, Blogs, and Shop. The FAQ link addresses people’s common concerns about CBD, THC, and marijuana and narrows down to brand-related issues. Besides, the product page link of any item you click on the website opens a page with reviews about the product. As if that’s not enough, Batch CBD shows its enthusiasm to educate its users and the community about hemp by using the Blogs section to share articles about CBD. Can CBD help your sexual life? What has CBD have to do with immunity? What are the differences between marijuana, hemp, and CBD? These are some of the questions you will see discussed in the Blogs section of the official website. As if that’s not enough, the brand details its manufacturing processes in the Our Process section.
The following specs are true for Batch CBD;
- The total CBD amounts per product range from 10 mg to 4000 mg
- Rigorous 3rd party tests
- CBD products cost $18.99 to $149.99
- The average price point is $0.07 per mg CBD
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping for all orders worth $15
- No artificial ingredients in manufacturing the CBD brands
- Non-GMO, vegan-friendly, pesticide-free products
- A cGMP-certified facility used during hemp processing and CBD products manufacturing
- Full- and broad-spectrum formulations
- Extract consumption methods include CBD tinctures, gummies, chocolate bars, topicals, and pet items
- Organic hemp
- Results are available online, but a compilation for all results only accessible via customer service
- Ethanol extraction
- MCT oil is used to increase products’ bioavailability and absorbability
Batch CBD is a legal hemp grower that sources hemp from the US’s Wisconsin farms. The farms grow non-GMO hemp strains, which is ideal following the many controversies surrounding the genetic modification of organisms and using them to make consumables. The farms practice organic farming practices and do not use pesticides or chemicals at any stage. The phytocannabinoid-rich hemp plants produce the premium hemp that later results in high-quality CBD products the brand boasts.
Variety of Products
Batch CBD does not have a very large inventory with a wide assortment of CBD products. However, its inventory is decent and features CBD tinctures, topicals, gummies, chocolate bars, and pet items. Moreover, they come in full- and broad-spectrum formulations, guaranteeing the full entourage effects of multiple cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, with and without THC, respectively. Moreover, the products feature a wide concentration range of 10 mg and 4000 mg CBD.
We appreciated our experience on the Batch CBD website, which was straightforward and easily navigable. It was one of the few sites that detail information about the founders of the company, the team and who forms it, as well as the hands-on employees. You can find this information under the ‘Meet Our Team’ section of the official page. Moreover, any product you click opens a product page with comprehensive information about the product, including the suggested uses by the company. Besides, you also get access to the 3rd lab test for a product, although you can only get full range results by reaching out to customer service.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not regulate CBD products as it does for drugs. However, consumers still need to be assured of their safety as they take CBD items. As such, the cannabis regulations require all CBD brands to conduct 3rd party tests using independent labs and test their products for potency and purity. Batch CBD upholds these standards and conducts lab tests examining the CBD products in its inventory for purity and CBD & THC potencies.
Admittedly, Batch CBD is committed to ensuring the safety of products and assuring their consumers of the health as they take CBD products. As such, it remains adherent to the regulations that direct potency and purity tests. All the products we ordered passed potency tests, showing variances less than the 10% acceptable limit and THC less than the 0.3% acceptable threshold. Moreover, all the items we ordered passed contaminant tests, indicating no detectable heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, residues, and solvents. Nonetheless, these results are not readily available online for viewership, and you must reach out to customer service to get them.
Batch CBD uses a vertically integrated system where it conducts all its manufacturing processes in one company, ensuring sustainability and product safety since it controls all processes. It sources its non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp from the Wisconsin farms where organic farming practices are observed. The hemp matures, is harvested, and sub-zero human-grade ethanol extraction is used to strip CBD from its surfaces. This is followed by distillation to ensure that no solvents are left behind. The final products are broad- and full-spectrum CBD extracts. The brand then conducts internal purity and potency tests before formulating the extracts with MCT oils and sending them for 3rdparty potency and purity tests. The results of the tests are posted online on the product pages, but a compilation with all results can be accessed via customer service.
Range of Products
Here are the products you expect to find on the Batch CBD website;
1. Batch CBD Tinctures
Batch CBD offers organic CBD tinctures that feature full-spectrum CBD. They are strictly taken orally or sublingually, and the suggested dosage is 0.33 ml (1/3 a dropper) for a start. The oils feature different CBD amounts, ranging from 333 mg to 3000 mg, and all are organic and formulated with MCT oil.
2. Batch CBD Specialty
Batch CBD’s specialty line offers gummies and chocolate bars that feature full-spectrum CBD formulations. They are meant for oral and discreet use and are all 100% naturally flavored.
3. Batch CBD Softgels
The softgels by Batch CBD are traditionally soft and consistent, making them great edibles. They feature full-spectrum formulations and are strictly for oral and discreet uses. A typically serving entails 2 softgels of 10 mg or 25 mg each.
4. Batch CBD Topicals
The topical line offers balms and lotions in broad- and full-spectrum formulations. According to the brand, they are strictly applied externally to the affected area. The topicals feature additional ingredients, including vitamin E, essential oils, and organic oil extracts for smooth application. Furthermore, they are formulated with coconut MC oil to increase the bioavailability.
5. Batch CBD Pet Products
The pet product line by Batch CBD offers full-spectrum tinctures with 400 mg and 750 mg CBD. They are fortified with MCT oil for increased bioavailability and are topically or orally taken. The oils cost $39.99 to $64.99, revealing a $0.09-$0.1 per mg CBD price point.
What We Like About the Company
While reviewing Batch CBD, we identified many likable things about the brand, including;
- The company uses MCT oil as the base carrier to make the cannabinoids in the CBD products more absorbed and bioavailable for the body
- Batch CBD offers full- and broad-spectrum CBD products, guaranteeing full entourage effects with and without THC
- The organic farming practices absorbed by the brand ensures the production of high-quality premium hemp and limits chemical contamination by pesticides, solvents, and herbicides
- The average price point of $0.07 per mg CBD is well below what most cGMP-compliant brands offer, making the company win a larger loyal customer base
- The $15 free shipping is fairly low, allowing many clients to benefit from the arrangement
- The website is straightforward and easily navigable
- You can find sufficient information about the founders of the company and the time on the website
- Batch CBD offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that accepts claims from dissatisfied clients and offers them full refunds when the claims are justified
- Batch CBD entirely uses natural ingredients; no chemicals in manufacturing its CBD products, which is another reason behind its good market reputation and a loyal customer base
- The manufacturing facilities used during hemp processing and manufacturing the CBD products are cGMP-compliant, meaning that they establish the highest safety standards
- The wide concentration range of 10 – 4000 mg in the products take account of novice and veteran CBD users
- Batch CBD is diligent about 3rd party tests, showing its commitment to providing its users with safe products
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although there is so much to be desired about Batch CBD, there is room for improvements. A few kinks should be ironed for the brand to soar higher in the CBD space. For instance;
- Batch CBD posts its 3rd party results online, and all the results compiled together can only be accessed by reaching out to the customer support team
- The brand lacks an isolate product line in its inventory
We liked our full 2022 review for Batch CBD. The brand has comprehensive information with every detail you will need, including sections for FAQ links, manufacturing process, the founders and co-owners, about the brand, and blogs. Although it does not have a centralized hub on the website for all the lab results, each product page links the respective lab results. It’s commendable that Batch CBD conducts rigorous internal and 3rd party potency and purity tests that demonstrate the accuracy ensured by the brand while formulating the extracts. The brand only needs to create a centralized online hub for all results and introduce isolates in its inventory, and it will certainly attain new business heights.