When it comes to squirting, there are so many mixed feelings. Some people love it while others are not even comfortable thinking about it. However, one thing is undeniable; squirting is the ultimate form of sexual expression for a woman. Normally confused with pee because of its lightness and water-like consistency, this is a totally different fluid.
The fluid originates from the Skene’s gland, located right above the G-spot. To get your partner squirting, you have to thoroughly massage the G-spot until the grand finale. To start of your exploration sessions, here are a few ground rules;
- Make sure you trim your fingernails. The inner vaginal lining is sensitive and nails may scratch and cause unintended damage, leaving the vagina susceptible to infections.
- Ensure that you thoroughly wash your hands to avoid transferring dirt into the vagina.
- Have a bottle of lube on hand. For safety, ensure that the lubricant is body safe and your partner isn’t reactive to it.
- Communicate throughout the session, ensuring that your partner is on the same page as you.
- Never rush the session, and be sure to understand that you may not get it right on the first try. Be patient and if you feel like you cannot, stop the session.
- Hydration is important before play, so ensure that you get hydrated beforehand.
- Never pressurize your partner, ensure that you are both willing participants
There are a few things that should be done before indulging in this journey. Squirting is only possible if the G-spot is thoroughly massaged, and you can’t get the session going until the G-spot is fully aroused.
Ensure that you set the mood for a session of thorough arousal. From candles to dimmed lights, it is imperative that you set the mood that ensures you mean serious business.
Keep towels nearby for a quick cleanup and drying when the grand finale rolls by.
Do not skimp on the foreplay. Take your sweet time in getting her fully turned on to ensure that the G-spot if swollen and ready for action by the time you get to it.
Lube up. Ensure that you thoroughly lube your toys of choice as well as the vaginal opening. For the hand, do not confine the lube to the fingers. Include the palm as well to ensure that the whole hand is effectively lubed up.
Now you are ready to start of the G-spot stimulation. Keep in mind that the G-spot requires a bit of force to get going, so make sure that you do not fear adding a little pressure.
Techniques and Positions
There are various ways to stimulate the G-spot, whether it is through the fingering technique or full on penile penetration. The best way to keep the game is by incorporating both clitoral and G-spot stimulation. Some of the techniques and positions include;
Insert two fingers into the vagina and make the come hither gesture. Make sure you insert to the second knuckle to ensure that you get to the spot. If you feel the spot getting rougher that the rest of the vaginal wall, you are definitely doing something right.
Similar to the come hither technique, this one features each finger moving independently. Alternating the come hither motion between the two fingers is guaranteed to have the G-spot sufficiently stimulated.
With the woman lying on her back and her butt up in the air, the man inserts his penis. Instead of thrusting, he grinds against her his penile tip gently massaging the G-spot. This pressure is guaranteed to have her G-spot taken good care of.
With the woman lying on her back, the man kneels in front of her and lifts her hips upwards off the bed. The woman’s legs are lifted straight up. The shallow thrusts are guaranteed to hit the spot in this position.
These are definitely not all the techniques and positions, but they are a good place to start. Squirting is the ultimate orgasmic experience, making for a session like no other. Once you get a taste of it you will always want more and more. However, be patient with your partner as they learn all the tricks to get you wetting the sheets.
- Debbie Roppo Health Coach - June 3, 2023
- Beginner’s Guide to Sex Swings and Position Enhancers - April 7, 2023
- WHY WE LOVE VIBRATING BUTT PLUGS (AND YOU SHOULD TOO!) - April 6, 2023