A brain is a powerful tool that we can use to overcome any challenges in life. Sleep or bedtime affirmations can boost your mind power and positively shape your attitude or perspective towards life.
From my regular bedtime affirmations practices, here are some benefits to expect when you incorporate sleep affirmations in your lifestyle;
• The affirmation process can calm your bain as it comes with strong contentment feelings.
• Soothing your mind with positive words and ideas on handling issues can boost self-confidence, self-esteem and lower self-doubt.
• Regular bedtime affirmation practices reshape and rewire your minds’ negative thoughts or beliefs. It reprograms
• It enhances consciousness; as we talk to our minds, we clear all negative thoughts instilled by other people’s words or acts. This can significantly lower stress levels depressive thoughts and promote better sleep.
• It gives you a clear motive or purpose to act and focus on your goals.
• Affirmation practices impact your subconscious mind and give you a positive outlook on all life sectors in the long run.