- Brief Bio on yourself.
Nutritionist – Central Saint Martins, BA (HONS)
Owner of the dermatology clinic in London and a nutritionist consultant. Apart from dermatology my passion is writing so I am a regular contributor to popular media outlets. I enjoy horse riding, clay pigeon shooting, rummaging in vintage stores and countryside walks.
2. What is chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is the naturally-occurring green shade in green plants.
3. What is the difference between chlorophyll & chlorophyllin?
Chlorophyll is the green coloring matter, initially extracted from green plants. It is usually oil-soluble and can be used in producing fat-based frostings and compound coatings. On the other hand, chlorophyllin is chlorophyll’s water-soluble form formed through ‘saponification’. The process eliminates carotenes, waxes, and yellow pigments, resulting in a more vibrant green product- chlorophyllin, which is soluble in water. It helps make boiled sweets and gummies.
4. What are the benefits of chlorophyll drops, liquid chlorophyll and chlorophyll water?
Generally, chlorophyll extracts supply high amounts of valuable vitamins and minerals containing antioxidative, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory features. As a result, they offer numerous benefits when consumed, for example;
- Treating acne and general skin care
- Relieving gas and constipation
- Healing wounds
- Neutralizing toxins
- Boosting red blood cells
- Losing weight
- Preventing cancer
- MoriMa Tea the – Chinese tea culture - April 26, 2023
- Missionary Position – Least Likely To Bring You To Climax - April 7, 2023
- Why You Should Buy Remote Control Butt Plugs - April 7, 2023