What should you be looking for in alternative milk?
When buying milk substitutes, it’s important to consider the below on the labels;
- Protein content should not be less than 7g.
- Fortified vitamin D or calcium.
- Ensure the mils have zero sugar or are labeled unsweetened.
- Less than 3g saturated fats.
- The sodium used should not exceed 140mg per serving.
- Lactose-free and low in calories.
- Other added nutrients like vitamin A and B12 or omega-3 fats.
What are the best milk alternatives?
I highly recommend the below milk alternatives;
Unsweetened Soy milk
Unsweetened soy milk is healthier alternative to dairy milk due to the similar nutritional content but with fewer calories and lactose-free. Soy milk is formed by soaking soybeans and filtering the blended pulp. It contains 8g of proteins, fiber, antioxidants, and polyunsaturated fats, with only 80 calories per cup, making it a healthy plant-based milk option.
An ideal alternative for people looking for milk that has a sweet tropical taste and is rich in healthy fats. The milk is made by mixing coconut cream with water to produce a high-fat but low-carb and calorie milk. You can add it to teas to boost your satiety.
Peanut milk is high in proteins and fiber with a creamy taste. It can increase satiety and help you lower your saturated fats and calorie intake.
- House of Healing Metaphysics - April 18, 2023
- Sneak A Toke pipes offer a discreet way of smoking herbs – stealth smoking pipes - April 7, 2023
- BEST SEX POSITIONS FОR CОUРLЕЅ – FRОM BEHIND ІЅ REALLY FINE - April 7, 2023