CBD is one of the hundreds of active compounds found in the hemp plant, and it has become quite popular in the modern world. People now believe that with CBD, you can manage many health conditions, including chronic back/muscle/joint pains, some forms of cancer, and even help your buddy friend relax and overcome anxiety. Consequently, many companies have been launched to match the demand, and the USA alone has more than 248 CBD-producing brands. Our 2022 reviews featured CBD Living, one of the renowned CBD-producing companies that boasts eight years in the CBD space. Are you wondering what its products are like? Would you like to try its products? Well, the company offers a wide assortment of products, including capsules, topicals, tinctures & drops, edibles, and pet edibles & oils. It also offers a wide range of prices, from $10 and $300, and most of its items are high-quality, following the rigorous third-party tests the company conducts. Have a look at our full review for the company and learn more about it, and afterward, make an informed choice of whether or not it will make your brand of the day.
About the Company
CBD Living is one of the renowned CBD brands in the USA. It was launched in 2013 and has been operating for the last eight years. It has committed itself to providing its consumers with the highest quality CBD products and helping them supply their bodies with more nutrients throughout the period. The brand boasts many things, including its large team of experts comprising business minds, scientists, and top leads who bring together many years of experience to manufacture the best CBD products in the CBD arena. CBD Living headquarter is in Corona, California, and it was started by Bill De Segna.
CBD Living is reputable in the cannabidiol space because of the enormous range of products it offers. Moreover, these products are of the highest quality, despite some being incredibly expensive. Still, the brand also boasts about using two technologies in manufacturing its products to boost their bioavailability, enhance their purity, and promote purity. First, the CO2 extraction method it employs is a supercritical technique that employs a low thermodynamic threshold. Such conditions and specifications are safe and clean in the industrial context because they allow most chemicals, contaminants, and impurities to settle, resulting in 99% pure end products. As if that’s not enough, the method allows the preservation of organically and naturally versatile compounds in the extracts, maximizing their full entourage effect. Secondly, CBD Living employs nano-emulsification technology to formulate its products. This boosts the absorption of the products, hence the reason behind the 90% bioavailability of the brand’s products.
What’s more, CBD Living conducts rigorous third-party tests for its extracts using reputable independent labs such as Cannalysis, Green Scientific Labs, and ACS Laboratories. Besides, it continuously uploads the test results online, and you can easily access them by clicking the product prerequisite. However, we were disappointed to learn that while some of the product test results are recent, others are more than 18 months old, which is quite old. This means that the company has some kinks to iron, especially regarding its product lab results updates. In addition, the lab results were limited to CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids’ potencies. However, most brands go beyond the normal and test for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, solvents, residues, microbes, mycotoxins, and moisture, which CBD Living does not do.
Although there are many CBD-producing brands in the USA and the world over, each has its unique specs. The following characteristics are true of CBD Living company;
- Nano-emulsification technology applied to formulate CBD products
- CBD extracted from hemp surface using CO2 extraction method
- Extract consumption methods include tinctures & drops, gummies, topicals, capsules, and pet edibles and oils
- Organic hemp used to produce CBD oil
- MCT coconut oil formulation for most of the products
- Most extracts are in broad-spectrum formulations
- CBD potency ranges from 100 mg to 10000 mg
- Items cost $10 to $300
- No money-back guarantee
- Redeemable reward points earned through shopping with the brand, signing up for its newsletters, and sharing its link on other platforms
- 10% off offered in the form of a coupon
- Shipping happens through USPS and UPS services
CBD Living boasts of using organic CBD oil-rich hemp to produce its hemp, although it does not reveal where its hemp farms are, whether it grows it on its own or liaises with other farmers. He hemp matures, it is harvested and transported to the manufacturing facilities where the clean and safe CO2 extraction method is employed to strip off CBD from hemp surface. This is the safest extraction method in the CBD industry because it retains the naturally versatile compounds in hemp while filtering off chemicals.
After extraction, the extracts are subjected to nano-emulsification technology to enhance their purity and improve bioavailability. Although the latter functionality has not been widely studied to determine its efficacy, CBD Living widely believes that it is highly effective, making its products 90% bioavailable, which is why they easily penetrate joints and muscles. The extracts are then packaged and transported to ACS Laboratories, Green Scientific Labs, and Cannalysis for third-party tests. Such control and safety strategies aim to confirm that the labeled potencies match the actual concentrations and that the extracts are free of contaminants. Still, CBD Living focuses on the former only and does not test for contaminants. It posts the results online, although some are as old as 18 months and need to be updated. Fortunately, one can easily access the results on CBD Living’s official page by clicking the Test Results on the page’s bottom end.
Range of Products
CBD Living has a fairly expansive product line, consisting of the following;
i.CBD Living Tinctures and Drops
CBD Living brings some of the best tinctures and drops. The CBD oil tinctures feature different CBD concentrations, including 300 mg, 450 mg, 750 mg, 1000 mg, 4500 mg, and 10000 mg. This line has products with the highest CBD concentrations, taking care of its novice and veteran consumers. If you want to get a spray version of the oil, you can buy the 100 mg CBD Living oil spray that costs $10, revealing a $0.1 per mg CBD price point. Other tinctures in this category have an average price point of $0.03-$0.1 per mg CBD and cost $10 to $300.
ii.CBD Living Gummies
The brand also offers CBD gummies that feature different flavors and concentrations. For instance, you can order Assorted Flavors (100 mg or 300 mg), Sour Flavors (100 mg and 300 mg), Vegan Flavors (100 mg, 300 mg, and 750 mg), or Green Apple Flavors (100 mg or 300 mg). The average price point for the gummies ranges from $0.07-$0.15, and they cost between $15 and $50.
iii.CBD Living Edibles
CBD Living’s edible product line features many items, including hard candy, chocolate, turmeric tea, coconut tea, passion tea, live mango tea, water, and sparkling water. The two last products have 10 mg and 25 mg CBD concentrations and are worth $3.99 and $4.99, respectively. All the tea types in the inventory have 250 mg CBD and cost $30, revealing an average price point of $0.12 per mg CBD. The hard candy costs $30 and has 300 mg CBD, while the chocolate bar has 200 mg CBD and costs $15.
iv.CBD Living Topicals
This line has many products, including lotion, massage oil, cooling freeze roll-on, hand sanitizer, lip balm, salves, and creams. Total CBD concentrations in the topicals include 50 mg, 100 mg, 300 mg, 500 mg, and the highest concentration is 1500 mg in the cooling freeze roll-on. Moreover, the average price point ranges from $0.06 to $0.25 because the products cost $10 to $80.
v.CBD Living Capsules
These capsules feature four concentrations, including 150 mg, 750 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg. They come in a 30-count jar and cost $20 to $130, revealing a $0.05-$0.13 average price point. Like other products in the inventory, they are CO2 extracted and have been nano-emulsified for enhanced bioavailability.
vi.CBD Living Pet Tinctures and Edibles
CBD Living pet tinctures for cats have 150 mg CBD, while dogs’ tinctures have 150 mg, 300 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg concentrations. All the tinctures cost $20 to $60 and have an average price point of $0.06 to $0.13 per mg CBD. Pet edibles are also available in 100 mg and 250 mg concentrations and are offered for cats and dogs. The same line provides paw and nose salves for the two animals and pet conditioners with various CBD concentrations.
What We Like About the Company
While reviewing CBD living, we found many likable things about the brand, including;
- The CO2 extraction method the brand employs to strip off CBD from hemp surface ensures that the final products are high-quality
- The brand’s product line features several products, matching its age in the CBD arena
- Buying the brand’s products, creating an account with it, signing up for its newsletter, and sharing its link across other social media site helps you earn redeemable reward points
- Getting access to coupon codes helps one activate his coupon and can get as much as 10% off the total costs
- Using nano-emulsification technology boosts the products’ purity
- CBD Living conducts rigorous third-party tests to ensure product quality
- The third-party results for the products in the inventory are easily found
- The wide price range of $10 to $300 caters to many clients, including those with suboptimal financial situations and can only afford low-cost items
- The brand takes only 2-5 days to ship its deliveries
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Despite our major picks for CBD Living, we did not like the following about the brand;
- Some products may cause dry mouth, as seen in the comments section
- Unlike many CBD brands, CBD Living does not offer a money-back guarantee
- Although the brand’s CBD products are high quality, some are quite expensive on the other end
- Shipping to Alaska, Samoa, Guan, and Hawaii typically takes long
- The website’s FAQ section is not detailed and requires one to send an email to have his questions answered
- Some of the product test results were quite old (as much as 18 months old) and needed to be updated
- The third-party tests are limited to CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids’ potencies and do not include standard contaminants whose presence in the items is dangerous
Our Overall Verdict
We do not doubt as to whether CBD Living is a reputable CBD producer. The brand boasts eight years of experience and provides its clients with an overwhelming assortment of products, including capsules, water, tinctures & drops, topicals & creams, and pet products. The brand uses the CO2 extraction method and nano-emulsification technology to enhance the quality and bioavailability of its products. Nonetheless, the brand sells some of its products expensively, especially the high-potency tinctures and drops. Besides, while other producers offer money-back guarantees, CBD Living states that its exchanges and returns are subject to exclusive scrutiny. The company is not badly off, and we would readily recommend it as one of the best. However, it still has a long way to go.
- Position yourself for Guaranteed Success with PURE5TM - March 27, 2023
- Why Everyone Should Try A Sex Toy At Least Once - March 24, 2023
- Using Your Sexual Intelligence For Better Bedroom Banter - March 24, 2023