Did you know that you can benefit from a detoxifying smoothie, not by drinking it but by gently applying it to the skin and massaging it? Many have used Hit Restart, a detoxifying skin scrub treatment, for this very reason and agree that it is one of the best skin products. Its immediate benefits include a soft, fresh look and a radiant glow, but as you keep using it, rest assured of enjoying smoother, firmer, and more even-toned skin. Yet, you have nothing to regret or worry about since the mask comprises all plant-based ingredients with no serious side effects. Below is a review of the Hit Restart and all you need to know about it.
What Is Hit Restart?
Hit Restart from Happy Being Well is an exfoliating and detoxifying smoothie mask for the face, skin, and body. Its unique composition features all-natural ingredients, basically plant-based, including kale, spinach, spirulina, cucumber, and flaxseed. It also boasts many essential oils from different plants, fruits, and vegetables, including apple, apricot, raspberry, peppermint, and safflower. Because of this, it boasts many skin benefits, including exfoliation, cleansing, youthful glow, and acne removal. Many have also used it for cellulite, strawberry legs, and keratosis pillaris and agree that it is worth your hard-earned cash.
Features of Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask
People appreciate Hit Restart for many reasons. For instance;
- It is all-natural, featuring all plant-based nutrients.
- It is easy to use, and you only need to apply it to the target area and let it stay for 1- 2 minutes (for skin massage) or 2- 3 minutes (for nutrient infusion).
- It has a 10-free toxin promise, revealing that it is free of the major toxins many skin care products have.
- It lasts up to 12 months after you have opened it without any special storage conditions.
- It needs no refrigeration, so you can use it to its very end even if you don’t have a refrigerator.
- It has multiple uses, as the next section shows
What Do You Use Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask for?
The review section of the detoxifying smoothie mask’s official website has many positive comments, showing that this product will not disappoint you and is worth your hard-earned cash. Here are some of the things people use it for;
- Exfoliating the skin to remove dead skin cells
- Giving the skin an even tone and a soft touch
- Getting rid of acne
- Clearing cellulitis and strawberry legs
- Doing away with ‘chicken skin’ humps or keratosis pillaris on the skin
- Clearing blackheads to give you spotless skin
How to Use Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask
Isn’t it wonderful that the Hit Restart Detoxifying smoothie mask is easy to use even with all these benefits? Here is how to go about it;
- Step 1; this lasts 1- 2 minutes and serves to remove dead skin cells and minimize pores. All you do is damp your skin a little, scoop enough smoothie mask, and gently massage the skin with it.
- Step 2: this lasts about 2- 3 minutes and serves to infuse the minerals in the smoothie into the skin. You basically leave on the smoothie mask on the target area and gently massage the skin for 2- 3 minutes.
How Often Should You Use Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask?
The Detoxifying Smoothie Mask comprises all-natural ingredients, meaning there is nothing to worry about. It will not harm your skin, so you should not fear using it. You can apply it to the skin some 2- 3 times a week and enjoy its real-time benefits. They start with fresh, radiating, and smooth skin, and rest assured to enjoy smoother, firmer, and more even-toned skin over time.
Which Skin Benefits from Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask?
Any person with any skin type can use the mask and benefit from it. Whether you have normal skin or are clogged and oily, it is the best skincare product. After all, the 2-in-1 exfoliating gluten-free mask works on oily skin, removing dead cells and ingrained pores to give you a youthful look.
How Long Does Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask Last?
Isn’t it amazing that Hit Restart boasts these many benefits and still lasts long? It can stay for up to 12 months once you open it, and you need not refrigerate it. It is ok to have it under room temperature conditions, and it will still last for a whole year in the best form possible.
How Hit Restart Ingredients Make it Unique
A product is only as good as what makes it up. To this end, the Hit Restart, the best detoxifying smoothie mask you can invest in to improve your skin, boasts unique properties because of its exclusive composition. Here is what you get from the different plant sources;
- Kales- offer vitamins A, C, and K and an avalanche of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Spinach; like kale, spinach boasts many antioxidants needed to neutralize free radicals that would make the skin vulnerable to infections.
- Flaxseeds; these boast many minerals which do not just improve the skin texture and tone but also boast powerful detox properties.
- Spirulina; the B complex vitamins that boast many functions, from blood formation to mental health, are found in spirulina, one of the key ingredients in the Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask.
- Cucumber; like the vegetables above, cucumber has vitamins and powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory factors. It is one of the few plants with high beta-carotene contents.
- Other plants; the rest of the plants in the Hit Restart Detoxifying Smoothie Mask, including ginger root, apricot, apple, raspberry, and peppermint oil, add essential oils, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and vitamins to the mask, boosting its overall benefits.
Detoxifying smoothie masks like Hit Restart are worth your cash. It improves your skin condition and tone and gives the youthful glow you have longed for. Hit Restart is designed for normal to oily clogged skin, so any skin type benefits from it. It is all-natural and features plant-based ingredients like kale, spinach, spirulina, and cucumber. Check this review for all you need to know about Hit Restart, your ideal detoxifying smoothie mask.