One key marketing strategy across all fields is rewarding clients for bringing in referrals and treating or incentivizing them on special occasions. This is one technique adopted by Fab CBD, one of the renowned CBD brands in 2021. It is not only popular in the online space, but its products can also be found in physical stores. The free shipping for orders worth $99 and above and comprehensive third-party testing also contributes to the brand’s popularity. Here is our full review of Fab CBD.
About the Company
According to Fab CBD’s official page, the brand threw its debut in 2017 with the sole intention of helping everyone improve his life, courtesy of hemp and CBD products’ supplementation. A team of health, fitness, and therapeutic junkies sat down and purposed to preach about the natural plant-based CBD and its products and help people counteract the negative impacts of using some prescription medication that do more harm than help to the body. At the time of the review, the entire team was bringing forward more than 25 years of cumulative pharmaceutical, therapeutic, health, and fitness experience and was committed to results; no hype, no gimmicks.
With four years of experience in the CBD space, Fab CBD deals in isolate, full-, and broad-spectrum CBD products, all made from CO2 extracted natural, 100% certified-organic hemp. What’s more, the varied potencies make it easy for all CBD enthusiasts, novices, and veterans to have several options from which to choose and enjoy CBD. Their products also feature phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and the easily digestible MCT oil used as a carrier to make the products more bioavailable once in the system.
Moreover, all products offered by Fab CBD have less than 0.3% THC, showing strict compliance with the federal laws that limit CBD concentration to 0.3% as the only acceptable limit. As if that’s not enough, the brand conducts third-party testing using ProVerde Laboratories and readily avails them online for easy viewing by consumers. Therefore, it’s no wonder that Fab CBD is at the top of many other CBD brands; its accuracy and transparency are on another level not common among the companies of its caliber.
Every CBD brand in the cannabis space has characteristics that define it, and the following specs are true to Fab CBD;
- Third-party tests by ProVerde Laboratories
- A comprehensive website with detailed information about products
- A 30-day money-back guarantee for claiming refunds on the basis of dissatisfaction
- Reward points through referrals and subscriptions
- Free shipping for goods worth $99 and above
- The clean and safe CO2 extraction strips off CBD and other cannabinoids from hemp fibers
- Vegan-friendly CBD products
- Extract types include isolates, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD formulations
- US-Sourced hemp from Colorado farms used
- 100% natural certified-organic hemp used in the facilities
- Means and details for communication clearly outlined on the website
- An all-encompassing product line
- Consumption methods include tinctures, pet tinctures, gummies, topicals, vape oils, and creams
- Taste is not guaranteed
- There are several discounts, including ones from the military veteran community
What Sets Fab CBD Apart from the Rest
As mentioned at the outset, Fab CBD is a popular CBD brand, easily identifiable in the online space and in different physical stores. One striking thing about this company is the reward points it offers. We noticed that signing up for its newsletter or subscribing to one of the available plans warrants points. Do you have a birthday party to celebrate? Fab CBD gives you free points for this; not one point, not two points, but several. How about bringing a friend onboard in the form of a referral? This, too, earns you points. Like any other business avenue, you can renew the points when they hit a particular limit and buy CBD items with them, helping you save a great deal of cash.
Fab CBD is located in Tampa, Florida. However, it sources its hemp from Colorado farms, and it is transported to the facilities in Florida. Once in the manufacturing facilities, the clean and safe CO2 extraction technique is employed to strip off CBD from the hemp fiber. This supercritical method adjusts to pressure, allowing different components, including terpenes, cannabinoids, and CBD, to settle. This extraction method is deemed the safest in the industry and lowers the chances of leaving contaminants in the CBD oil. This partly contributes to the reputation Fab CBD has garnered.
Following the extraction, broad-spectrum CBD oil is formulated with the easily digested MCT oil to make CBD more bioavailable. The extracts are then packaged and shipped to ProVerde Laboratories for independent third-party testing, a control strategy that confirms that the labels and the actual THC and CBD potencies correlate. Moreover, third-party testing contaminants, including pesticides, solvents, and heavy metals. The brand then posts these results online; however, the main challenge is that the results represent the latest batch but not individual products, meaning that one’s search for specific lab reports might be met with disappointment.
Customer & Buying Experiences
The entire experience browsing through the Fab CBD’s official page and making orders was hassle-free. The website is easily navigable, requiring no special assistance to access product information. In fact, the home page shows what’s on offer and how much you can save by buying the item. All we had to do was select an item and add it to the cart. Besides, there is a discount for first-time buyers get, so we opted for it by keying in our email, after which we received 15% off the total purchase. We also liked the fact that the brand easily rewards people points; a point for every dollar spent. Other means of earning points included liking the brand’s Facebook page, sharing its link on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms, and reviewing its official website by adding a comment. Moreover, there are phone numbers (for the USA and UK), an email address, and a chat feature available on Facebook one can use to trace their orders or ask any question. In fact, the customer care representative we talked to through phone call was the most knowledgeable and helpful of all we have met.
Range of Products
Fab CBD’s product lines are well-rounded and include;
Fab CBD Pet Bites
Do you have a canine buddy as part of your pet family? You can help him benefit from CBD products by buying Fab CBD pet bites that feature three flavors, including salmon, peanut butter, and chicken. We could not tell how many treats are available in a bag, but we are certain about the cost and potency, i.e., $34 for the bag, and 3 mg/unit, respectively.
Fab CBD Oil
You can order Fab CBD oil that comes in 30 ml with different total CBD contents, including 300 mg, 600 mg, 1200 mg, and 2400 mg. Although they are all full-spectrum formulations, there is no unflavored version, but you will likely find mint, vanilla, berry, and citrus. They cost between $39 and $129, revealing an average price point of 0.08 per mg CBD to $0.13 per mg CBD.
Fab CBD Vapes
With the 500 mg CBD Fab vape, you can have as many as 125 servings. The vapes are PG and VG-free but are CBD oil and terpene-rich. They cost $49, revealing an average price point of $0.15 per mg CBD.
Fab CBD Gummies
You will definitely enjoy Fab isolate CBD gummies that come in a jar of 30 counts, each having 25 mg CBD, resulting in a total of 750 mg CBD in the jar. They have zero THC, are gluten-free, vegan-friendly, and non-GMO. Moreover, they are available in various flavors, from which you can readily choose.
Fab CBD Vegan Superfood
Fab CBD offers vegan-friendly superfoods that help a person’s body easily absorb CBD and manifest its benefits. The package contains 30 servings which cost $79.
Fab CBD Topical Cream
Using Fab CBD topical cream with 300 mg, 600 mg, 1200 mg, or 2400 mg CBD, you can improve your skin condition. The creams cost $39 to $159, depending on the strength and quantity. The faint orange color of the creams is pleasing, and the MCT oil formulation makes them more bioavailable.
What We Like About the Company
During our review, we liked many things about CBD, including;
- Free shipping arrangement for orders worth $99 and above, although the limit is slightly high
- Reward points are earnable by subscribing to any of the brand’s plans or newsletter, having a birthday to celebrate, or bringing in a referral
- 100% natural, certified-organic hemp used in the manufacturing facilities
- Clear information on the website, especially in the FAQ session, addressing product expiration
- Safe storage instructions well outlined on the website
- The company’s product line is well-rounded and well-encompassing, including tinctures, creams, topicals, pet tinctures, and gummies
- The average price point, i.e., $0.05-$0.28, is well within the market range established by key competitors
- Precise warning on the site that using CBD products might make one fail a drug test helps consumers take CBD products with the repercussions well in mind
- The 30-day money-back guarantee that helps dissatisfied clients get full refunds
- Clear policies stated for shipping and returning bought items
- Redeemable reward points earned by bringing new clients and subscribing to any of the plans
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Every coin has a head and a tail, and so does the Fab CBD brand. Despite the many likable aspects, we found issues with the following;
- The products are constantly out of stock, and one has to wait before ordering
- It takes long, i.e., up to 4 weeks, to process full refunds
- The lower limit for free shipping, i.e., $99 and above, is relatively high and might not be attained by people living with suboptimal budgets
- Isolate formulations are only available in soft chews
- The products do not guarantee taste
- No lab results for individual products; the reports are only for the most recent batches
Our Overall Verdict We liked the Fab CBD brand and would likely recommend it among the best CBD brands in 2021 and beyond. Its consistent third-party testing, commitment to quality, active and knowledgeable customer care desk, several means of reaching out to the brand, and reward points sum it all up. The only challenges were that lab reports only feature the latest batches and not individual products, and the free shipping lower limit, i.e., $99 is high and may not be attained by suboptimal clients. Only a little improvement, and Fab CBD will be the best of the best in the CBD space.