How bowel movements can predict this risk
Lower bowel movement frequency is associated with a risk of developing several vascular and non-vascular illnesses. This relationship may be expected, especially because most patients with cardiovascular disease are more likely to be constipated.
What to look out for
- Loss of appetite
- Less mobility or physical activities.
- Reduced fluid intake
If there’s any way to reduce the risk.
I recommend easing yourself from constipation by;
- Hydrating with fluids, more so plain water.
- Eating more soluble and non-fermentable fiber for easier bowel movement.
- Exercise frequently to keep your stool moving.
- Eat probiotic foods or supplements to raise stool consistency and frequency.
- Midnight Kitchen Tools - June 7, 2023
- WildWash - June 7, 2023
- Global Solutions is a leading company in website design, graphic design, and image retouching - April 14, 2023