In my opinion, oat baths can help improve shingles symptoms in various ways, including;
The active ingredients in oat baths, such as saponins or flavonoids, can help in lowering inflammation. Reduced inflammation can significantly lower the itchiness, irritation, and pain from shingles.
Oat baths can also increase skin hydration and moisturization which induces soothing and calming effects, especially on swollen and sensitive skins.
Frequent oat baths can lower discomfort and cleanse the skin, preventing further skin infections.
I suggest you shower twice a day in oat water, morning and evening, for at least 15 minutes each session to reap the expected benefits.
I also recommend the following at-home remedies when looking to improve shingles symptoms;
- Applying skin creams, essential oils, and healing ointments.
- Take frequent cool showers daily as you gently scrub the skin.
- Apply with hazel water or creams on the skin.
Place ice packs or cold compressors on the affected skin part.
- Missionary Position – Least Likely To Bring You To Climax - April 7, 2023
- Vibrators could put you in Jail - March 31, 2023
- Ball Gag Bondage - March 29, 2023