A CBD bath bomb is a great option if you seek a holistic way of pampering yourself using natural products. You can make your CBD bath bombs instead of buying them. Soaking yourself in a CBD bath bomb creates a perfect environment for transdermal absorption. This can help in soothing and treatment of specific areas of the body. Learn more about making CBD oil bath bombs and their significance in promoting health and wellness.
Recipe for CBD Bath Bomb
Making a CBD bath bomb at home is easy and allows you to use your preferred ingredients. You should get a high-quality CBD isolate, a highly concentrated, pure, and crystalline form of CBD. Most ingredients are easily available at home. Below are the most common ingredients in almost all CBD bath bombs. The provided quantities will make approximately six bath bombs.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2tablespoons of melted coconut oil (any oil works though we chose coconut oil for extra moisture).
- ½ cup citric acid (this causes bath bombs to fizz when mixed with sodium bicarbonate.)
- ½ cup sea salt or Epsom salt
- 1 cup sodium bicarbonate
- ½ cup cornstarch.
- 10-15 drops of organic essential oils, such as lavender or lemongrass. They add extra relaxation and a good mood to your bath bomb. The quantity of the oils depends on the level of the fragrance of your bath bomb and the type of therapy needed.
- 0.3 grams of your high-quality CBD isolate
- ● A flair of your choice like dried flowers, glitters, or food coloring.
- A mold for your bath bomb
- Two mixing bowls.
How to Make CBD Bath Bombs
1. Mix cornstarch, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, and salt in a mixing bowl to obtain a smooth mixture (these are all the dry ingredients)
2. Mix the wet ingredients, essential oils, coconut oil, water, and CBD isolate in the second bowl.
3. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients in bits, stirring until mixed. The addition of the ingredients in bits prevents them from fizzing. After you pour all your liquid in, ensure there are no clumps by continuously whisking.
4. When ready, the mixture should be drier for easy clumping when packed. To test, you can hold some in your hand to see if it retains its shape when you lose your grip.
5. Quickly pack the mixture into your preferred molds to prevent drying out while firmly pressing so that the bombs are tightly packed.
6. Let the molded bath bomb sit for one hour.
7. Allow the bath bomb to air dry for at least 24 hours before removing it from the mold.
Homemade CBD Oil Bath Bomb Tips
The CBD Bath bomb may crumble as you remove it from the mold. To restore the crumbled bomb, spray some water on it and tuck it back in for another trial.
Why You Should Consider a CBD Bath Bomb
CBD bath bombs are different from traditional bath bombs. The latter offers many benefits, such as soothing, clarifying your skin, and adding fragrance to your bath. In contrast, CBD-infused bath bombs provide various additional benefits, making them valuable to your skincare routine. CBD bath bombs effectively apply a powerful dose to the whole body without having to layer yourself in creams, unlike most topical CBD products. Also, with a CBD bath bomb, you experience two benefits in one. You get a relaxing soak, and you enjoy the wide benefits. According to Baron, et al. (2018), the benefits of a CBD bath bomb include;
– Physical aches and pains are reduced
– Taking care of inflamed, irritated skin
– Relieving the pain of tension or tension headaches
– Assisting with muscle recovery following workouts
-General body relaxation.
How to Use a CBD Bath Bomb
Using a CBD bath bomb is as easy as using any other bath bomb. First, run a bath, and slip the bath bomb into the water. Allow fizzing as you relax. However, it’s important to remember that CBD bath bombs require time. To make the bomb dissolve quicker, some people may move it around the tub, creating a ripple effect. Others prefer to hold a bath bomb underwater. Once you hit the water, relaxing allows the skin to fully absorb the CBD like other ingredients you may have added, such as essential oils. Giving the CBD enough time to be absorbed allows for maximum absorption and helps you get the most out of the CBD-infused bath bomb. A systemic dose combined with a topical application is an ideal way to experience the balancing effects of CBD.
Are There Better Alternatives to CBD Bath Bombs?
Although CBD bath bombs are the highest standard of CBD soaks, other options are available for personal preference or cost concerns. Consumers can use tiny sprigs that allow only a small amount each time, and bath salts sprinkled into baths as an alternative.
To avoid mistakes and confusion when customizing your CBD bath bombs, determine what you want to get before starting. If you are a beginner, choose a simple recipe. You control the color, shape, and size when making your CBD bath bombs. If you’re experienced, it’s possible to explore all the shapes, colors, and designs you wish to make your CBD bath bombs special. You can also invent a new recipe to see if it works.
Baron, E. P., Lucas, P., Eades, J., & Hogue, O. (2018). Patterns Of Medicinal Cannabis Use, Strain Analysis, And Substitution Effect Among Patients With Migraine, Headache, Arthritis, And Chronic Pain In A Medicinal Cannabis Cohort. The Journal Of Headache And Pain, 19(1), 1-28.
- Midnight Kitchen Tools - June 7, 2023
- WildWash - June 7, 2023
- Global Solutions is a leading company in website design, graphic design, and image retouching - April 14, 2023