A CBD bath bomb is a great option. You can make your bath bombs, cutting costs. Soaking yourself in a bath bomb made of CBD creates a perfect environment for transdermal absorption. This can help in soothing and treatment of specific areas of your body. Let’s discuss how CBD oil bath bombs are made.
Recipe for CBD Bath Bomb
To make a CBD bath bomb at home, you are just needed to mix a little bit of science with a little bit of imagination. You are first required to get a high-quality CBD isolate for use in the CBD bath bomb recipe, which is a highly concentrated, pure, and crystalline form of CBD. This is a straightforward recipe for any beginner. Most ingredients are easily available at home; thus, there is no need to buy them. Though recipes vary, these are the most common ingredients in almost all CBD bath bombs. The provided quantities of the ingredients will make approximately six bath bombs.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil (any oil works though we chose coconut oil to add extra moisture).
- ½ cup citric acid (this causes bath bombs to fizz when mixed with sodium bicarbonate.)
- ½ cup sea salt or Epsom salt
- 1 cup sodium bicarbonate
- ½ cup cornstarch.
- 10-15 drops of organic essential oils, such as lavender or lemongrass, add extra relaxation and a good mood to your bath bomb. The quantity of the oils depends on the level of the fragrance of your bath bomb and the type of therapy you want, for example, a relaxing bath or energizing bath.
- 0.3 grams of your high-quality CBD isolate
- ● You have a flair of your choice like dried flowers, glitters, or food coloring.
- A mold for your bath bomb
- Two mixing bowls.
How to Make CBD Bath Bombs
1. Mix cornstarch, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, and salt in one of the mixing bowls to obtain a smooth mixture (these are all the dry ingredients)
2. Mix the essential oils, coconut oil, water, and CBD isolate in the second bowl (wet ingredients).
3. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients in bits while stirring until mixed. The addition of the ingredients in bits prevents them from fizzing. After you pour all your liquid in, ensure no clumps by continuously whisking.
4. Upon completion, the mixture should be drier than moistened for easy clumping when packed. To test, you can hold some in your hand to see if it retains its shape when you lose your grip.
5. Quickly pack the mixture into molds of your choice to prevent drying out while firmly pressing so that the bombs are tightly packed.
6. Let the molded bath bomb sit for one hour.
7. Allow the bath bomb to air dry for at least 24 hours before removing it from the mold. It is considered ready for use; thus, making a CBD bath bomb will require delayed satisfaction. You are required to check the firmness of your birth bomb constantly.
Homemade CBD Oil Bath Bomb Tip
The CBD Bath bomb may crumble as you remove it from the mold. To restore the crumbled bomb, just spray some water on it and tuck it back in for another trial.
Why You Should Consider a CBD Bath Bomb.
Unless you have experienced a CBD bath bomb, you may think any bath bomb is okay, which is not the case. The traditional bath bombs offer many benefits, such as soothing, clarifying your skin, and a drop of fragrance to your bath. Contrary, the CBD-infused bath bombs provide various additional benefits, making them a valuable addition to your skincare routine. CBD bath bombs effectively apply a powerful dose to the whole body without having to layer yourself in creams, unlike most topical CBD products. Also, with a CBD bath, you experience two benefits in one. You get a relaxing soak, and you enjoy the wide benefits. According to a study, the benefits of a CBD bath bomb include;
– Physical aches and pains are reduced
– Taking care of inflamed, irritated skin
– Relieving the pain of tension or tension headaches
– Assisting with muscle recovery following workouts
-General body relaxation.
How to Utilize a CBD Bath Bomb
Using a CBD bath bomb is as easy as using any other bath bomb. First, you just run a bath, remove the bath bomb from any packaging and slip it into the water. Allow fizzing as you relax. It’s, however, important to keep in mind that CBD bath bombs require time. To make the bomb dissolve quicker, some people may move it around the tab creating a ripple effect. Others prefer to hold a bath bomb underwater. Once you hit the water, relaxing allows the skin to fully absorb the CBD, just like any other ingredients you may have added, such as the essential oils. Giving the CBD enough time to be absorbed allows for maximum absorption and helps you get the most out of the CBD-infused bath bomb. A systemic dose combined with a topical application is such a nice way to experience the balancing effects of CBD.
Are There Better Alternatives to CBD Bath Bombs?
Though CBD Bath bombs are the highest standard of CBD soaks, other options are available for personal preference or cost concerns. For example, tiny springs that allow only a small amount each time and bath salts sprinkled into baths.
To avoid mistakes and confusion when customizing your CBD bath bombs, determine what you want to get before starting. If you are a beginner, stick to a particular design that works for everyone by choosing a simple recipe. The best thing about homemade CBD bath bombs is that you control everything from the color, shape, and preference size. This depends on your desires and needs. If you’re experienced, it’s possible to explore all the shapes, colors, and designs you wish to make your CBD Bath bombs special. You can even invent a new recipe to see if it works and probably become an inventor of the next highest homemade CBD product.
Kronik, L., Rau, U., Guillemoles, J. F., Braunger, D., Schock, H. W., & Cahen, D. (2000). Interface redox engineering of Cu (In, Ga) Se2–based solar cells: oxygen, sodium, and chemical bath effects. Thin Solid Films, 361,
- Midnight Kitchen Tools - June 7, 2023
- WildWash - June 7, 2023
- Global Solutions is a leading company in website design, graphic design, and image retouching - April 14, 2023