1. This article suggests water before bed improves sleep – how does this work?
Drinking water before bedtime enables sweating that cools the body. As you sleep, the water helps achieve the required core body temperature that initiates sleepiness. It also prevents indigestion and relieves pain, giving a cool and uninterrupted night. People with a flu or cold can drink hot water before sleeping to relieve the symptoms, thus acquiring calmness for sleep.
2. Other advice tends to suggest that water can improve alertness and wakefulness – how does this work?
A well hydrated body functions more productively, resulting in a high energy boost that keeps you alert. Also, getting up from your desk to fetch water helps exercise your body and keeps you awake. This prevents unnecessary nap at your working station, making you more functional and focused.
3. Is water better for wakefulness, sleepiness, or both? How/why?
Drinking water keeps your wakefulness more than sleepiness. Moving from your seat to the water point at intervals to hydrate makes youalert and focused. Hydration also facilitates proper body functioning with heightened energy, thus increasing wakefulness. Dehydration makes you dull and fatigued.
- Midnight Kitchen Tools - June 7, 2023
- WildWash - June 7, 2023
- Global Solutions is a leading company in website design, graphic design, and image retouching - April 14, 2023