Please also explain what causes jowls to form and also how to prevent them.
Jowls form due to several factors, but mainly aging. As we age, the skin reduces collagen and elastin production; factors that contribute to a tighter skin, thus leaving the skin thinner, drier, and saggy. As a result, the region around the cheeks, chin, and mouth falls down the jawline, forming jowls. Other causes include weight gain followed by weight loss. Smoking can also lessen the skin’s elasticity and cause jowls.
Use Hyaluronic acid products
I usually advise my clients to consider products with hyaluronic acid ingredient that helps draw in and retain skin moisture. It is a plumping and hydrating ingredient that can lift the face and reduce jowls formation.
Consider collagen infused products
Buy beauty products, including face creams with collagen, an ingredient known for increasing suppleness and firmness.
Use routines with retinol
Retinol contains vitamin A, which is an antioxidant that can attack free radicals possibly related to aging skin. It also increases cell turnover, reducing fine lines and wrinkles to leave you with a better skin tone.
Frequent exercise is generally good for skin tightening, especially resistance training. For the face muscles, including jowls, I always tell my clients to incorporate facial workouts in their programs. They can help lower jowls’ severity by keeping the shape of the neck, jaw, and cheek muscles. Do the exercises one by one counting between 12 and 15 times every day to achieve quicker results. For example;
- Slightly tilt the head up and chew.
- Widely open the mouth as if yawning before slowly closing but not letting your teeth touch.
- Blow up your cheeks as much as you can.
- Calling sounds ‘o’ and ‘e’ with great force as you move your mouth.
- The Home Porn Kit: Everything You Need To Make A Memorable Movie - March 23, 2023
- Stripper Poles - March 23, 2023
- Sexy Lotions & Potion from the Peaches and Screams Website - March 23, 2023