1. How would you like to be cited in the article? (name, title, location, website/bio link)
Barbara Santini, Psychologist and Relationship Therapist, Sex Advisor at peachesandscreams.co.uk (PS)
2. What are the mental health benefits of having a good relationship? (Please link any research)
Strong and healthy relationships can improve self-esteem and confidence. Individuals may also lessen the risk of depression, anxiety, and stress. Partners can trust each other more and have increased cooperation and empathy.
3. Are there points in a relationship when seeking advice informally can be especially beneficial?
Definitely, yes. The connection between partners can be restored, especially when managed in a healthy way.
4. Why are podcasts a good way to get relationship information? How do you recommend people listen (together, on their own, etc).
Podcasts are great because they teach about current relationship matters and offer what you may need in your future connections. You can always choose whether to involve your partner to listen together, or not. It also depends on the type the type of advice required. If it involves both partners, I recommend doing it together.
5. What are the cautions people should be aware of? (Ie, how does listening to a podcast differ from seeing a professional together)
Beware of inexperienced hosts or ones without certifications.
6. Any tips for getting your partner involved? If your partner won’t listen, can there still be benefits?
Hint to your partner that the podcast’s subject matter closely hits home for you and their company is valuable. You can also show your partner how listening to podcasts is less costly and more convenient compared to counseling therapy.
7. What are your favorite relationship podcasts either hosted by a mental health professional or that regularly feature mental health professionals?
I recommend the following;
I usually recommend this podcast because of the great mental health elevation they can get when following it. It contains mental health tips from therapists with great minds and experience in mental wellness. It gives the chance to talk to a therapist directly as though the interview is physical.
Terrible, thanks for asking
Most questions like, ‘How are you,’ are easily answered but mainly with lies. But this podcast gives the opportunity to ask and deeply seek actual answers of how someone is really fairing on with life. It is a good site for engaging people, especially during these hard times when the world is filled with mental health issues.
- Father and Daughter Build a Brand of Maple Liqueurs - January 25, 2023
- Mondo Balneare, il portale di riferimento del turismo balneare - January 24, 2023
- Cari Phelps, an award-winning designer and branding expert - January 16, 2023