Many CBD brands in the market claim to conduct third-party tests, but only a few have their products passing the tests. Reakiro is one such brand whose lab tests were accurate, and products were pure and revealed true potency. Here is our full review of Reakiro that will help you understand this brand.
About the Company
Reakiro’s official website is written in Esperanto and states the purpose of the company as ‘recovery,’ which is the meaning of Reakiro. The brand has the vision to be the leading in the CBD space by creating, formulating, developing, and providing quality full-spectrum hemp-derived CBD products. Reakiro is one of the few companies in the European empire that conducts rigorous 3rd party tests and ensures accuracy in THC and CBD potency in their products. The brand uses a vertically integrated system to control all processes from the seed to the final products. This ensures sustainability and helps the brand uphold its high organic farming practices. The brand’s CEO is Stuart McKenzie, who also admits that Reakiro is committed to offering organic, non-GMO premium full-spectrum hemp-derived CBD products.
The following specs are true for Reakiro and describe its functionality;
- Free shipping for orders worth €65 and above
- Organic hemp
- Non-GMO hemp
- MCT oil formulation to increase bioavailability
- Rigorous 3rd party potency and purity tests
- A centralized hub for sharing lab results
- Extract consumption methods include gummies, topicals, skincare, capsules, vitamins, and tinctures
- Extracts feature broad- and full-spectrum formulations
- Fast and responsive customer care service
- Manufacturing processes take place in a cGMP-certified facility
- 100% natural ingredients featured when manufacturing the CBD products
- A 14-day money-back guarantee accepts claims from dissatisfied clients
- All the products passed potency and purity tests
- Products cost between €2.50- €71.99
- Ethanol extraction employed to strip CBD from the hemp surface
- The €0.04 per mg average price point was well below the market limit
We loved our shopping experience with the Reakiro website. The Shop button groups items by categories as CBD capsules, gummies, topicals, skin care, etc. Another option reads ‘All Products,’ allowing users to view and shop all products in the company’s inventory at once. The website is easily navigable ad makes the shopping experience rather intuitive and straightforward. After picking and adding an item to the cart, the system asks you to select between ‘proceed to checkout or ‘continue shopping,’ based on whether you are done shopping or intend to continue. Once done, you check out and fill in your billing and physical location details. If your orders are worth €65 and above, the company offers you free shipping.
The Foods and Drug Administration does not regulate CBD products as it does drugs. As such, CBD brands are required to conduct 3rd party tests using independent labs to examine their products for potency and purity. Potency tests ensure that items have the exact CBD concentrations as indicated on the labels and that the total THC concentrations per product are less than 0.3%. Contrastingly, purity tests examine products for external contaminants, including heavy metals, solvents, residues, microbials, and mycotoxins.
In reviewing CBD brands, we look at their 3rd party purity and potency tests. The total THC concentrations per item must be less than 0.03%. On the other hand, the cannabis regulations accept up to 10% variance for CBD concentrations. We are happy to mention that, as far as we are concerned, Reakiro’s products passed all the potency tests and posted variances less than the 10% acceptable limit across all the products. Moreover, all the items in the brand’s inventory have less than 0.03% THC, which is the acceptable threshold. What’s more, all the items were tested for purity and passed the tests, showing that no heavy metals, solvents, residues, or any external contaminant were detected.
Reakiro is a legal hemp grower of the European strain of hemp plants. The company uses non-GMO organic hemp to manufacture CBD products. The hemp is sourced from organic farms in Lithuania and Spain. Such farms that practice organic farming minimize pesticides, herbicides, and chemicals throughout the process, from breeding to harvesting hemp. This is important because it ensures the safety of the products and lowers the concentration of contaminants, which us all products in Reakiro’s inventory passed contaminant test, including for pesticides.
Once the hemp plants mature, hemp is harvested and transported to the company’s manufacturing facilities. Ethanol extraction is used to strip CBD from the hemp surfaces, resulting in broad-spectrum extracts. The company uses MCT oil as the base carrier for all its products, ensuring they are more bioavailable and that the cannabinoids therein are easily absorbed in the body. The extracts are formulated into CBD capsules, vitamin supplements, oils, sprays, topicals, and gummies.
The FDA does not regulate the production of CBD products, nor does it follow all the steps included. As such, CBD brands are required to conduct potency and purity tests using 3rd party labs. Reakiro observes these regulations and conducts tests using independent labs to examine the products for THC and CBD potency and purity. It’s so commendable that all the products passed the tests, revealing THC less than the 0.3% acceptable threshold for full-spectrum items. Besides, all the items across the inventory had less than 10% variance for CBD, and all passed contaminant tests, showing no presence of detectable heavy metals, mycotoxins, microbials, solvents, and residues.
Range of Products
Reakiro boasts a fairly wide assortment of items featuring broad- and full-spectrum CBD formulations. Here are the products you expect to find on the brand’s inventory;
i.Reakiro CBD Tinctures and Sprays
Reakiro has a line with CBD tinctures and sprays that feature broad- and full-spectrum formulations, offering full entourage effect without and with THC. The total CBD concentrations for the tinctures and sprays include 300, 500, 1000, 1500, and 3000 mg. Moreover, these products also have varying potencies, ranging from 33.33 to 150 mg/ml. The sprays and tinctures are extracted using ethanol, and the suggested dosage is ½ a dropper for a start, which then extends to 1 ml or 1 dropper as one gets used to it.
ii.Reakiro CBD Capsules
Reakiro’s line for CBD capsules offers full-spectrum CBD formulated caps. These come in vegan and non-vegan varieties, and you choose what suits you. Still, all the capsules are made from ethanol-extracted CBD and have MCT oil as the base carrier to boost their bioavailability. A capsule delivers 10, 25, or 50 mg of full-spectrum CBD. Moreover, the total CBD amounts in a jar of 30 capsules range from 300 mg to 1500 mg. They cost €29.99 to €69.99, reveling an average price point of €0.05 – €0.07 per mg CBD.
iii.Reakiro Topicals and Skin Care Products
Reakiro has a line with topical and skin care products. They are made with full-spectrum CBD extracts, meaning that they guarantee the full entourage effects of terpenes, flavonoids, cannabinoids, but not without the psychoactive THC. The good news is that full-spectrum items have less than 0.3% for THC, which is the acceptable threshold. The brand features several natural ingredients, including vitamin E tocopherol, shea butter, and essential oils, to make the topical and skincare products smoothly applied. Besides, they have the MCT oil as the base carrier for maximum bioavailability and absorption. The brand suggests that the topicals be strictly used externally. All the three types of topical products in the inventory are manufactured in a cGMP-certified lab and observed the current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) guidelines. The topical products include the face, foot, and hand creams, muscle gel, and relief/warming salves. The total CBD amounts in these products range from 300 mg to 500 mg and feature a potency range of 2.5 to 10 mg/ml. Moreover, the cost of the topicals is €29.99 to €34.99, translating to an average price point of €0.06 to €0.08 pr mg CBD.
iv.Reakiro CBD Hand Sanitizer
You can now buy hand sanitizers with Reakiro. The brand deals in broad-spectrum CBD formulated sanitizers that feature additional ingredients like vitamin E, organic hemp extracts, and 70% isopropyl. Besides, you can rest assured of the sanitizer’s safety as you use it since the website mentions that they meet CDC standards for safe sanitizers.
v.Reakiro CBD Raw Hemp Extract
Reakiro offers a brand for raw hemp CBD extract that features full-spectrum formulations. As such, less than 0.03% THC may be detected in the product. The extract undergoes ethanol extraction to be produced and is further super-purified for oral use only.
What We Like About the Company
Our review found many likable things about Reakiro, including;
- Reakiro offers its clients free shipping for any orders worth €65 and above
- The brand is diligent about conducting 3rd party tests to examine products for purity and potency
- Formulating the CBD products with MCT oil makes them more absorbed and bioavailable
- The manufacturing facilities are cGMP-certified and uphold high safety standards while processing hemp to manufacture various CBD products
- We appreciated that the customer care desk was responsive
- All Reakiro’s products passed purity and potency tests, posing a variance less than the 10% acceptable limit
- The company uses natural ingredients in manufacturing its CBD products and does not include artificial ingredients
- Dealing in non-GMO products helps users trust the brand, especially because many controversies surround the genetic modification of organisms and using such organisms to make consumable products
- Reakiro products feature broad and full-spectrum formulations, guaranteeing uses the full entourage effects of CBD and other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, with and without THC
- Reakiro generally offers lower prices for mg of CBD than the competing brands
- The company uses organically grown hemp and observes organic farming practices, minimizing chances of using chemicals and pesticides
- Reakiros’ official website has a centralized ‘Lab Results’ hub where it shares the purity and potency results for the products in the company’s inventory for customer’s viewership
What We Don’t Like About the Company
Despite the many perks we identified about the brands, there is room for improvements for it to keep soaring higher and higher in the cannabis arena. For instance;
- Reakiro offers many products in its inventory but does not include pet items. Locking out clients who would like to let their pets benefit from CBD products
- The brand deals in broad- and full-spectrum formulations only, locking out users who would like to take CBD isolates
- The €65 threshold for free shipping is a bit high, and not all clients might make it up there to qualify for free shipping
Our review of Reakiro was positive because the brand is diligent about 3rd party purity and THC and CBD potency tests and posts the results on its website. Besides, it has a fairly wide assortment of products, offering capsules, tinctures, sprays, extracts, and topicals, but no pet products. We were happy that all the products passed lab tests, showing the brand’s commitment to ensuring quality production. Nonetheless, Reakiro can perform better in the CBD arena by including pet items in its inventory and lowering its free shipping threshold.