Rhassoul Clay, also called Moroccan Clay, is a quality spa revitalizing face clay from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. It is great for the face and body because of its powerful anti-aging and detoxifying properties and impressive mineral content. It can also be used to improve hair’s shine, curls, and texture.
Do you want to give your face a youthful glow? Do you want to make it even-toned, reduce pores, and detox it by exfoliating dead faces? If you can relate to these questions, you should try Rhassoul Clay, also called Moroccan Clay, our signature spa-quality product ideal for the face, body, and hair. Unearthed from the minerals in the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, Rhassoul Clay revitalizes your face, softens, heals, and gives it the youthful glow you have so badly wanted. In this article, we help you know about Rhassoul Clay, touching on its benefits, uses, ingredients, and more.
Rhassoul Clay for Detoxification
Rhassoul Clay, a product of Happy Being Well, has wonderful detoxification properties. Its unique composition of pure and natural clay from the Atlas Mountains greatly removes dead skin layers and improves skin clarity and tone. Besides, it boosts skin texture, making it soft. Many who want a youthful glow use it for the skin and attest that it is one of the best all-natural skin products you can try.
Wonderful Anti-Aging Properties with Rhassoul Clay
The Moroccan Clay also boasts great anti-aging properties thanks to its unique composition. It tightens and minimizes pores, reducing infection and leading to a great glow. Besides, it is a natural remedy for young, healthy, and natural skin. It also helps with wrinkles, giving you the even tone and smooth touch you have always wanted. Yet, as later shown in this review, it is easy to use; all you have to do is mix it with water, depending on whether you want a deep face treatment or a gentle body wrap.
Rhassoul Clay and Unique Mineral Composition
Many like Rhassoul Clay due to its unique composition of pure and natural minerals. These not only make it unique but also contribute to its function. They help clean, heal, and soften your skin to have an all-day youthful glow. Again, this applies whether you want simple or intensive skin care; you only need to master the instructions.
Which Skin Benefits from Rhassoul Clay and How Long Does It Last?
Rhassoul Clay is great for any skin type, and people with sensitive and mature skin can all benefit from it. It does not irritate the skin, so you need not worry about a thing. Its shelf life is indefinite as long as you give it the best conditions. Its warning line reads ‘external use only,’ so one should not ingest it.
How Much Does Rhassoul Clay Cost?
There are different sizes of Rhassoul Clay, and the cost varies with this. You can buy the 2 oz sample at $16 or the 12 oz bottle for $26. Besides, we offer the big 3.3 lb spa size at $58, which you can invest in and enjoy the many benefits of the clay for long.
Rhassoul Clay Ingredient List
Rhassoul Clay has a long shelf life and can last indefinitely as long as you store it well. Part of the reason this is possible is its unique ingredient list, which is also the base of its properties. It is only made up of pure and natural Atlas Mountains minerals and nothing else. It’s no wonder that it does not lose its value over time.
How to Use Rhassoul Clay
Like any other product, how much you gain from Rhassoul Clay depends on how well you use it. As stated earlier, it is great for the face, body, and air, and this section describes how you can use it to make a facial mask, hair mud mask, and body wrap.
Rhassoul Clay for the Face
Follow the steps below to improve your face with Rhassoul Clay;
- Using the tablespoon in the Rhassoul Clay container, scoop the powder and mix it with a tablespoon of water. Add a little water if it is too thick or some Rhassoul Clay if it is too thin.
- Apply a medium layer of the mask to the upper neck and the face, but keep off the eyes.
- Allow the mask to dry for the face to absorb the Atlas Mountains minerals.
- After enough drying, rub the face gently with water in a circular motion to first remove the mask.
- Remove the excess mud by washing the face gently with lukewarm water.
- If necessary, apply vitamin E oil to wind up the process.
Rhassoul Clay as Mud Hair Mask
You can use Rhassoul Clay to improve your hair, shine, texture, and curls, and the steps below describe what you need to do to make this possible;
- Mix a little amount of Rhassoul Clay with water (the amount typically depends on the length of your hair, where you can use 4 scoops for medium-length hair).
- You can add Argan oil for deep conditioning or up to five drops of your choice essential for aromatherapy.
- With the hair mask ready, wet your hair, and squeeze it continuously to remove excess moisture.
- Section the hair into workable parts.
- Apply the Rhassoul Clay hair mask gently from the root to the tips, ensuring a great coating for every strand.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and wait for 20- 30 minutes.
- Remove the cap, rinse the hair, and style it as normal.
Rhassoul Clay for Body Wrap
You can also use Rhassoul Clay as body wrap in case there is a target you want to improve. Follow the simple steps below to improve your body with the clay;
- Mix a little Rhassoul Clay with warm water to make a smooth mud-like consistency.
- Apply it to the target area, and if need be, you can cover it with a cellophane wrap or mylar.
- Allow about 30 minutes to elapse for full absorption.
- Remove the wrap and wash the skin
Rhassoul Clay is a wonderful spa-quality clay you want to buy to improve your skin, face, and hair. It comprises minerals for the Moroccan Atlas Mountains, and the unique composition owes it its great anti-aging, detoxification, and hair improvement properties. It comes with a spoon with which you scoop the powder to make a facial or skin mask, or body wrap. You can buy the 2 oz. sample size for a try and upgrade to the 12 oz. or 3.3 lb. sizes as you get used to it.