There are many CBD brands in the cannabis arena, but only a few will tick all your boxes. Root Wellness ticks every box for transparency, accuracy, and hemp quality because it conducts rigorous 3rd party tests for their high-quality products. Read this review to answer all questions you may have about this brand.
About the Company
Not so much is revealed about Root Wellness or who founded it and who makes up the team. However, the mission is clear, focusing on sustainability and CBD benefits in hemp. The brand is well known in the market for its sustainability activities. For instance, instead of using chemicals for printing, it uses soy ink to print its packages. Moreover, the very packages are recyclable, and people can use them repeatedly. What’s more, the brand partners with One Tree Planted, a non-profit making body that pushes for planting a tree for every purchase. Root Wellness offers broad- and full-spectrum CBD products in the form of capsules, tinctures, edibles/gummies, and topicals, and you can buy them on Root Wellness or CBD.co website.
The following specs are true for Rot Wellness;
- The average price point for the CBD products is $0.05-$020 per mg CBD
- CBD products cost $11.99 to $79.99
- Edible products offer taste
- Bundled deals help clients save a few bucks
- The total CBD amounts in products range from 80 mg to 1500 mg
- Extracts consumption methods include edibles, tinctures, capsules, and topicals
- No military veteran discounts
- Vegan-friendly products
- Extracts are majorly in broad-spectrum formulations, but a few come in full-spectrum formulations with a tinct of THC
- There is sufficient information on every product page
- Soy ink used for printing the recyclable packages
- Organic hemp
- Shipping is fast, taking about 2 days
The quality of hemp used in manufacturing CBD products is critical and has a direct bearing on the final products. Root Wellness understands this, and it’s no wonder that it sticks to using organic hemp sourced from sustainable farms. Farms that observe organic farming practices do not incorporate pesticides, herbicides, or solvents from hemp breeding to harvesting. This is critical since hemp plants can absorb the chemicals used on them, and when such chemicals end up in the final products, human beings and pets that use the CBD products experience bio-magnification, a process that concentrates chemicals up the chain. In fact, one reason Root Wellness is popular is its sustainable practices and the use of high-quality hemp.
We loved our shopping experience on the Root Wellness’ website. The site is easily navigable, making buying products an enjoyable process. The Shop CBD option on the top left of the website groups the products in the inventory as CBD drinks, edibles, capsules, tinctures, or hemp products. For each category, a dropdown appears, presenting you with the option of viewing all the products in a given category once (All) or sue the sub-categories. When you click on any product, a product page opens and provides details about the item, the available potencies and ranges, the intended use, dosage information, and customer reviews. You can shop as much as you can, and once done, you check out to fill in your physical location and billing details. Root Wellness provides several bundled deals you can take advantage of and save some cash. Moreover, first-time buyers and returnees can key in codes to unlock coupons, further saving money. The company offers to ship orders that are worth $50 and above.
Root Wellness is reputable in the CBD arena for using organic hemp and natural ingredients in manufacturing its products. Although its extraction methods and sources of hemp are not revealed, it mentions that its sole purpose for existence is to help produce high-quality CBD, which it does. Following CBD oil extraction, the brand formulates the extracts with MCT oil for increased bioavailability. It then conducts rigorous indoor tests to examine its full- and broad-spectrum extracts for THC and CBD potency and contaminant purity. The last stage is 3rd party testing, which further examines the products for foreign contaminants and CBD/THC contaminants. Root Wellness posts all the results online on its website, where clients can view them.
Range of Products
Unlike many well-established CBD brands, Root Wellness does not have an elaborate CBD inventory with a wide assortment of CBD products. Nonetheless, it offers its best, and these are the decent product lines you expect to find in Root Wellness inventory;
i.Root Wellness CBD Capsules
One of the best and high-quality CBD products offered by Root Wellness are the capsules. Each capsule delivers 25 mg of CBD in broad-spectrum formulations. This means that you are guaranteed the full entourage effect of CBD, CBB, CBG, terpenes, flavonoids, other cannabinoids, but without the psychoactive effects of THC. The only ingredients featured in the capsules are MCT oil besides CBD to increase the bioavailability and absorbability. The caps come in a pack of 30 and are taken orally for discreet use. The recommended dosage is 1 capsule a day.
ii.Root Wellness CBD Tinctures
Many people do not like the aftertastes of tinctures, but they withstand and enjoy Root Wellness tinctures. These oils feature broad-spectrum CBD, offering a full entourage effect without THC. Moreover, they come in choice concentrations, from 500 mg to 1500, and it’s up to you to choose. As if that’s not enough, the tinctures are 100% naturally flavored and feature assorted fruit tastes. For instance, you can buy the Raw Flavored, Strawberry Kiwi, and Lemon Blueberry options, and you are sure to enjoy them. According to the website, the CBD oils are taken orally or sublingually. Others like the Raw Flavored tinctures are versatile, and you can add them to tea, coffee, beverages, and other foods. You can also have the tinctures in full-spectrum formulations with total CBD concentrations ranging from 500 mg to 1500 mg
iii.Root Wellness Edibles
Do you hate the bad aftertaste of CBD oils? Worry not; you can explore gummies and still enjoy CBD benefits. Root Wellness offers some of the best gummies. According to the website, they are taken orally and discreetly for nutritious use. This brand’s gummies come in two formulations; broad- and full-spectrum CBD extracts. While both offer the full entourage effects of different cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, the former does not have a tinct of THC, which full-spectrum formulations offer in less than 0.3%. Root Wellness edible gummies feature assorted fruit flavors like tinctures, including ginger, lemon, and orange. Yet, they are all 100% naturally flavored. Each gummy delivers 20 mg, and you can opt for the 4-count pack with 80 mg total CBD concentration at $11.99. Alternatively, you can get the 20-count jar at $44.99 and a total CBD concentration of 400 mg.
iv.Root Wellness CBD Topicals
Root Wellness has a topical line with balms. For instance, you can buy the CBD muscle balm at $29.99 and see how you give comfort to your paining muscles. The balm features 150 mg of broad-spectrum CBD, offering full entourage effects of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids without THC. It has additional ingredients, including shea butter, menthol, and essential oils, that enhance smooth application. According to the website, you only apply small portions of balm on the affected area and rub smoothly to feel the effect. What’s more, you are advised to start with small portions and increase as need be.
v.Root Wellness Coupons and Discounts
You can get various discounts by signing up for the Root Wellness newsletter, keying in a coupon code, or taking advantage of the bundled deals. Besides, shopping items worth $50 and above guarantees you free shipping.
What We Like About the Company
We found many aspects about Root Wellness that were outstandingly likable, including;
- The company offers free shipping for orders worth $50 to all destinations within the USA
- Root Wellness uses natural ingredients to flavor CBD products and augments the role of CBD in the body when need be
- The brand is one of the fastest in delivering orders since it takes about 2 days for the company to deliver orders they are processed
- The company uses MCT oil to formulate CBD products, increasing CBD bioavailability and cannabinoid absorbability once the products are in the system
- Root Wellness is committed to conducting rigorous 3rd party potency and purity tests and posting the results online
- While Root Wellness does not have an elaborate inventory with a wide assortment of goods, it gives its best for the decent products it offers
- The bundled deals help clients save a few bucks when they buy multiple products in the same or different categories
- Root Wellness has respect and desire to save the environment, as seen in its use of soy application for printing the recyclable packages
- Each product page offers sufficient information about a product, including the intended use, why it would be good for you, and reviews written by other clients
- The brand partners with conservationist bodies such as One Tree Planted, a body that pushes for planting a tree for every CBD product use to ensure regeneration
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Despite the many perks, Root Wellness has kinks that need ironing. For instance;
- The $50 free shipping threshold is relatively high, and not all clients would afford it
- The brand does not offer strongly concentrated CBD products since its highest concentration across the inventory is 1500 mg
- There is no military discount
- Root Wellness has a narrow product line
- The brand does not reveal the method it uses to extract CBD from the hemp surfaces
We liked our review about Root Wellness. Although the brand only has four product lines, it gives its best in these items. Admittedly, the brand has not revealed the extraction method it uses to strip CBD from the hemp surfaces, but a lot is to be desired about how diligent it is with 3rd party tests. In fact, it scored all the possible scores for transparency and accuracy of lab reports because it conducts purity and potency tests for the full- and broad-spectrum items it sells and uploads results online. Besides, the brand uses organic farming practices, which is ideal because it does not sneak chemicals and pesticides into the human system. We also appreciated the good reputation the brand has built itself for environmental conservation. It partners with One Tree Planted, an agent that pushes for planting a tree for every purchase to ensure regeneration. Furthermore, Root Wellness uses recyclable packages to ship orders and soy ink to print the packages whenever possible. Nonetheless, it must lower its free shipping threshold, expand its product line, and iron the other kinks mentioned herein to perform in the CBD market.
- Will He Leave His Wife For Me? - March 24, 2023
- Want To Up Your Intimacy? Read To Each Other! - March 24, 2023
- Tips for Alfresco Sex! - March 24, 2023