How to Avoid Sunstroke and Heatstroke During Summer Months
I highly recommend you implement these simple, effective tips to prevent cases of sunstroke or heatstroke this summer;
- Always wear light, loose clothes to allow the body to cool naturally. Avoid wearing tight-fitting or too many clothes, especially during hotter days.
- Be hydrated to keep the body temperatures low and make it easy to secrete sweat.
- Get acclimated by restricting the amount of time you get exposed to the sun when doing your tasks.
- When doing strenuous activities in the sun, drink more water and get to a cool shade frequently.
- Protect your skin against sunburn.
- Exercise early om the morning or evening.
- Take frequent cool showers.
- Monitor your intake of certain medications that are likely to induce heat conditions.
- Put on the air conditioner or open up your home to allow free air circulation.
How to Avoid Sunburn
I recommend you wear protective clothing, like long sleeves, sunscreen with an S.P.F. of 15, and replace it after 3-4 hours in the sun. Try to limit your exposure to the sun from 11. Am to 3. P.m and put on sunglasses that can prevent harmful U.V. light.
- MoriMa Tea the – Chinese tea culture - April 26, 2023
- Missionary Position – Least Likely To Bring You To Climax - April 7, 2023
- Why You Should Buy Remote Control Butt Plugs - April 7, 2023