What are the other benefits of honey?
- Encourages wound and burn healing due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial features.
- Can reduce coughing in kids, including reduced coughing duration.
- Has antioxidants that reduce inflammation caused by oxidative stress, thus reducing the risks of type 2 diabetes, aging, and cardiovascular disease.
Can honey be good for our heart and metabolism?
Possibly, yes. A certain review indicates that honey can reduce heart issues by lowering blood fat levels and blood pressure. It can also regulate the heart beat and prevent healthy cells death; all factors that highly contribute to optimum heart function. Honey can also improve metabolism because it has shown to increase insulin sensitivity, and manage glucose metabolism even with its high glucose levels.
Should we limit the amount of honey we eat because of its sugar content?
Definitely, yes because they say too much of something is poisonous. I always tell my clients to moderate their consumption by replacing other forms of sugar with honey to avoid the possible adverse effects.
Ways of adding honey into our diets?
- Some of the ways include;
- Spreading raw honey on breast.
- Stirring honey in coffee or tea.
- Sweetening marinades and dressings.
- Mix in oatmeal or yoghurt.
Is it better to eat raw honey?
Yes because the processed type likely loses its health benefits through pasteurization. But the raw type fully contains antioxidants and other valuables for increased health.
- House of Healing Metaphysics - April 18, 2023
- Sneak A Toke pipes offer a discreet way of smoking herbs – stealth smoking pipes - April 7, 2023
- BEST SEX POSITIONS FОR CОUРLЕЅ – FRОM BEHIND ІЅ REALLY FINE - April 7, 2023