How to avoid sun damage
I recommend the following;
- If you can avoid sun exposure between 10 am and 3 pm, the better.
- Always put on sunscreen to shield your skin.
- Have protective outfits that protect you from sun damage, especially during outdoor activities.
If it happens, what can you do?
- Apply aloe vera, which can lighten your skin and prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Apply products with vitamin C to enhance collagen production and lighten dark spots.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to in skin lightening and bettering your general complexion.
Can you repair sun-damaged skin?
Unfortunately, sun damage that affects DNA may not be reversed unless the cell is eliminated. The good news is that using a product with retinol can promote cell turnover and raise collagen release, factors that contribute to healthier skin cells.
I’m also looking for products at a variety of price points
Differin Gel contains retinol, which helps counter hyperpigmentation and acne. It is available as an over the counter drug in various stores at prices between $ 12 and $35.
Neutrogena hydro boost gel-cream
This gel-cream from Neutrogena is significant in hydrating the skin because it contains hyaluronic acid that leaves your skin supple. Its charges range between $ 19.57 and $28.99.