1. What causes inflammation in the body?
The causes include irritants like;
- Radiation or chemicals
- Pathogens; viruses, fungi, or bacteria
- Foreign objects in the body like thorns or physical injuries.
But chronic inflammation may be caused by poor lifestyle habits, including irregular sleep patterns, no exercise, and smoking. A poor diet can also cause long-term inflammation.
2. Why might you want to lower inflammation? And how can supplements help with that?
If inflammation is unchecked, it can lead to chronic illnesses, including diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s disease. You can reduce inflammation using supplements, which help by;
- Easing pain
- Improving general symptoms
- Reducing disease flare-ups
3. What are some signs you might have too much inflammation?
- Ineffective function, including poor smell, loss of movement, or breathing issues.
4. Who might benefit most from adding an anti-inflammatory supplement?
People with illnesses, such as;
- Autoimmune disorders like psoriasis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
5. Please share a supplement that’s known to help with inflammation. Briefly explain what it is, how it works in the body to lower inflammation, the recommended dosage, and any potential side effects.
I recommend the following;
CBD is naturally extracted from hemp plants. When ingested, it stimulates the endocannabinoid system to release similar cannabinoids to what the hemp produces, helping control various body reactions, including mood, sleep, and anxiety.
Curcumin is obtained from turmeric. It contains anti-inflammatory features that fight chronic diseases, including cancer. But I usually advise my clients to consume it alongside piperine; found in pepper, for maximum absorption.
- What You Need to Be a Good Lover - March 24, 2023
- TOWIE’s Kirk Has Slept With 1,000 Women - March 24, 2023
- The Slut Drop - March 24, 2023