Transcend Labs is one of the top CBD brands in our 2022 reviews. It uses 100% natural, certified-organic hemp to manufacture its high-quality premium products. With its mission of helping you transcend your health, it is committed to offering nothing but the best. Here is the full Transcend Labs review for 2022.
About the Company
Transcend Labs is dedicated to providing its consumers with the best full-spectrum CBD products to operate within the frameworks of its mission, i.e., to help people transcend or reach perfect mental, emotional, and physical health. It uses organic-certified, 100% natural, non-GMO hemp to produce full-spectrum CBD products. While its product line with four items may seem narrow to consumers, the brand explains that ‘few is often more,’ meaning that such a narrow scope allows it to focus on producing nothing but the best.
Moreover, Transcend Labs believe that having many products and focusing on multiple formulations compromises the quality of products. It, however, deals in full-spectrum formulations only to ensure that what consumers take is what is indicated in the product labels. Besides, the brand is well at home with its three types of products, arguing that topicals, edibles, and tinctures are the most needed CBD products. It is commendable that most of the products in its inventory have accurate CBD and THC potency information, as seen in the items we ordered and examined. However, one of the products had higher CBD than the indicated potency, revealing a higher deviation than the 10% acceptable variance limit.
We reached out to the customer service desk to ask whether the brand conducts third-party purity tests, and the answer was yes. However, we surfed through the brand’s official page for such information, but we did not get anything. Therefore, to the best of our knowledge, the company needs to improve its purity testing and uploading the results online. Still, the lab results for THC and CBD for various products were online and were easily accessible.
Transparency, Accuracy, and Reputation
Transcends score averagely for transparency, and it has a wide room for improvement. For instance, third-party test results were readily available on the website, and one would readily access them through the ‘Lab Results’ link. However, they were only for THC and CBD potencies but did not include standard contaminants such as microbes, heavy metals, solvents, and animal residues. Nonetheless, the customer care desk stated that the latter were equally available online, but despite searching for them, we could not locate them. We hope that in the future, we will be able to have them if the response we were given was true.
Regarding accuracy, we would say that Transcend Labs isn’t badly off, but that doesn’t mean that it does not have room for improvement; it surely does. We tested the 750 mg full-spectrum gummies for CBD and THC and established that the total CBD was 813 mg (27.1 mg instead of 25 mg per gummy), and the total THC was less than 0.3%. The 63 mg CBD difference translated to 8.4% deviation, well below the 10% acceptable variance limit. We also tested unflavored 1000 mg tinctures whose total CBD content turned out to be 1037 (3.5% deviation) and was still within the 10% acceptable variance framework. Moreover, we checked the full-spectrum CBD cream for total CBD, which turned out to be 630.2 mg instead of the 500 mg indicated on the labels. This deviation translated to a 26% variance, higher than the 10% acceptable limit. However, the good news is that all the tested products had less than 0.3% THC. Unfortunately, none of the items had their purity test results available online.
Transcend Labs is highly reputable in the CBD arena, primarily because it engages in research activities intensively. Years leading to its launching, two-lifetime friends were seriously looking for CBD alternatives to the pharmaceutical prescriptions they would be given every time they went to the hospital. In their quest, they realized that the actual demand for CBD products is underestimated, and they got into research for CBD solutions, something they keep doing today. Fortunately, their efforts have yielded fruits, and currently, they have several hemp-derived extracts, all of which are in organic-certified, full-spectrum formulations.
The following specs define Transcend Labs;
- All CBD products are in full-spectrum formulations
- Extract consumption methods are limited to tinctures, topicals, pet products, and edibles
- A narrow scope/range of products to four lines only
- Free shipping to all states in the USA for orders worth $74 and above
- Orders lower than $74 have their shipping costs calculated based on location
- A 30-day money-back guarantee helps dissatisfied clients get full refunds
- US-Sourced hemp, specifically grown in Oregon farms
- Non-GMO hemp
- A 100% natural, certified-organic farm practices
- MCT oil formulation for enhanced bioavailability
- Solvent-free products
- Products cost between $39.99 and $69.99, depending on what one chooses
- Military veteran community discounts available
- The average price points for mg CBD ranges from $0.06 to $0.16
Transcend is a certified hemp grower that cultivates non-GMO hemp in Oregon farms. The farming practices are 100% natural, organic-certified, and utilize no pesticides or solvents, says the website. The hemp is harvested and transported to the facility, where CBD is extracted through CO2 extraction methods. This technique is deemed the safest and cleanest in the CBD arena because it uses lower thermodynamic thresholds, allowing most contaminants to settle. Besides, since the method does not add solvents to the extract, most products whose CBD is extracted this way are solvent-free. MCT oil formulation immediately follows to enhance CBD bioavailability once the extract gets into the system.
After MCT oil formulation, Transcend Labs packages the extracts and transports them to independent laboratories where they undergo third-party tests to confirm that the THC and CBD potencies indicated on the labels match the actual contents. The results are posted online continuously, and using the Lab Results link, one can easily view them. The brand claims that the products are tested for common contaminants like heavy metals, solvents, microbes, and animal residues, and the results are posted on the website. However, we looked through the site but could find nothing of the sort.
Range of Products
Transcend Labs products are limited to full-spectrum tinctures, pet items, edibles, and topical items. Here is an overview of what to expect from the brand;
i. Transcend Labs Tinctures
Are you yearning for unflavored CBD oils? You can experiment with Transcend Labs’ full-spectrum CBD oils that feature unflavored options meant for oral or sublingual use only. Still, you can add them to food and benefit from their health potential. The 1000 mg full-spectrum CBD tincture oils are made from CO2 extracted cannabidiol and have undergone MCT oil formulation to boost their bioavailability. Still, there are no flavors, colors, or additives in the tinctures.
ii. Transcend Labs Topicals
Transcend Labs topical products line deals in smooth creams exclusively meant for topical application. They are made from CO2 extracted CBD and come in full-spectrum formulations. The 500 mg infused full-spectrum CBD cream has a potency of 16.67 mg/ml and costs $54.99, revealing a $0.11 per mg CBD price point, which is well within the market range. It is easily absorbed by the skin and will offer pain relief for small and large targeted body parts.
iii. Transcend Labs CBD Edibles
The company’s edible line comprises full-spectrum CBD gummies that feature natural ingredients. They are naturally flavored and formulated with MCT oil for enhanced bioavailability. Like other products in the Transend Labs’ inventory, the gummies are made from CO2 extracted CBD. Each gummy has 25 mg CBD, and a package has a total of 30 gummies, translating to 750 mg total CBD. The average cost is $59.99, revealing a price point of $0.08 per mg CBD.
iv. Transcend Labs Pet Items
Transcend Labs pet products line offers dog and cat items given based on the animal in question, its size, as well as weight. They are made from CO2 extracted CBD are strictly meant for oral or sublingual use. MCT oil formulation of these products makes them easily bioavailable. Moreover, they are gluten-free and vegan-friendly, and your sensitive pet will have no problem with them. The 250 mg pet item costs $39.99, revealing an 8.33 mg/ml potency and a $0.16 per mg CBD price point.
What We Like About the Company
During our review for Transcend Labs, we found many likable things, and we identified with them. Here are our best picks for the brand;
- It conducts rigorous third-party tests for THC and CBD potencies
- It uses a 100% natural, certified-organic hemp
- Some of the products passed CBD potency tests and recorded deviations within the 10% acceptable limit
- The $0.06 to $0.16 per mg CBD price range is well within the market range
- It offers free shipping across the USA for orders worth $74 and above
- It has a 30-day money-back guarantee to offer dissatisfied clients full refunds
- It has multiple discounts, including for the military veteran community and first-time buyers
- Its clients have access to exclusive email coupon discounts
- Narrowing its scope to four product lines allows it to focus on quality
- Its centralized online hub allows consumers to easily view the available third-party results
- It offers multiple ways for saving cash
- The price range between $39.99 and $69.99 is fair
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Despite the many picks, Transcend Labs has several kinks that need to be ironed, including;
- Its product line is limited and should expand and feature more categories
- The $74 lower limit for free shipping is slightly high, especially for suboptimal clients whose orders are below the stated figure
- Purity test results are not available online despite the claims that they are uploaded
- Some products’ potencies exceeded the 10% acceptable deviation limit and had more CBD than stated on the label
- CBD formulations were limited to full-spectrum; there were no isolates or broad-spectrum items
Our Overall Verdict
Our review for Transcend Labs involved visiting the brand’s official website, reaching out to its customer care desk, ordering CBD products, and testing them. The review was generally impressive, but as always, a few kinks must be spotted that need straightening. Out top picks included its free shipping arrangements for orders worth $74 and above, several discounts, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and rigorous third-party tests. Nonetheless, the lower limit for free shipping is lightly high, and the website does not include product purity test results. Therefore, the brand needs to improve in the stated areas and will soar higher in the CBD arena.
- Liposuction Secrets with Skin Works Medical Spa - January 21, 2023
- How the need to help daily drivers turned in to a global business - January 19, 2023
- WHY THEY DO DATE NIGHT AND WHAT IT BRINGS TO RELATIONSHIPS. - November 11, 2022