Which supplements are worth keeping?
Numerous supplements are worth keeping, especially because they are healthy and enhance the overall wellbeing. For example;
- Calcium- enhancing bone health.
- Fish oil- Supporting heart health.
- Vitamin D- Increasing bone strength.
- Zinc- Reducing vision loss and heightening skin health.
- Vitamins C and E- Preventing cell damage.
- Folic acid- Improving nerve health, preventing anemia, and developing DNA.
Which are worth ditching
The following supplements may cause health risks, including;
- Vitamin A and beta carotene- Can raise the risk of cancer, more so in smokers.
- Vitamin K- This can alter the function of blood thinners.
- Gingko- Possibly causes blood thinning.
When supplements are needed
I usually tell my clients to consider supplements only when asked and prescribed for by the doctor. Any time you think of supplements, ensure you are eating a healthy diet. But never take supplements to replace your food.
Where to find high quality ones, etc.
If you want quality supplements, consider reviews from earlier users, especially when purchasing online. You can also go with highly reputable brands for the type you want, including Muscle Tech and Optimum Nutrition.
- Why Men In Hong Kong Shouldn’t Cheat - March 24, 2023
- Victoria’s Secrets crosses the Line - March 24, 2023
- Three Things He Doesn’t Want To Tell You - March 24, 2023