From a relationship expert’s point of view, you can talk about your;
- childhood experiences
- music tastes
- favorite food
- movies, TV shows, and books you enjoy
What Are Some Things You Can Talk About If There Are Awkward Silences?
If you run into an awkward silence on the first date, talk about your;
- traveling experiences
- dating experiences
What Are Some Absolute No-Go Topics for A First Date?
If you are going on a first date, I strongly suggest avoiding these topics at all costs.
- Sexual experiences
- Past lovers
How to Make your First Date Memorable
- Plan in advance (know the bar or restaurant where you will go and the drinks offered there)
- Wear a comfortable and flattering outfit
- Have a positive attitude (talk about things that make your potential partner see you as a person with achievements rather than a loser)
- Make the conversation a two-way thing (Ask your first date questions and encourage them to give out more details about themselves)
- Stay true to yourself. Pretending to be someone else on a first date can be impactful to the relationship when your partner discovers your true colors.
- Missionary Position – Least Likely To Bring You To Climax - April 7, 2023
- Vibrators could put you in Jail - March 31, 2023
- Ball Gag Bondage - March 29, 2023