– How often should you do this exercise?
I recommend doing the following exercise;
Standing Knee raises
- Stand with legs shoulder width apart.
- Lift the right knee and hold for 5 counts.
- Drop and lift the other knee simultaneously.
- Repeat 10reps of 3 sets on each side.
- Do this exercise at least thrice every week.
- Stand or sit upright
- Reach out your arms to the sides.
- Make circles in the forward direction 10 times
- Repeat the same in the backward motion.
- Do this at least thrice every week.
– How at risk is the average person at getting a blood clot?
Research suggests that 1 in 1000 people every year are risk. Again, the young are less likely to get it than the old.
– What other things can prevent blood clots?
- When traveling for long distances, ensure to change your sitting positions.
- Wear stockings mainly prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes like socks.
- Do not skip medication as prescribed.
- Consume less salt.
- THCa Flower by Perfect Plant Markey - September 21, 2023
- Arches Audio Shares Their Secrets For Starting A Successful Podcast - July 7, 2023
- LookHealthyStore – The First Chinese Cosmetics Website - June 10, 2023