1. Why the fourth date is important
The forth date shows hope because it means you are possibly compatible from the excitement of wanting to see each other again. It also implies you are still attracted to one another after meeting physically and spending time together.
2. What you should be able to tell about someone by the 4th date
It can be the best moment to know how this love interest handles failed relationships or rejection. For example, tell them about your past relationships or exes, and see how they respond. I recommend talking about your immediate ex to help know your date even better.
3. Unreasonable expectations about the fourth date (what you can’t know by then, why you shouldn’t put so much pressure on it)
The following are some of the expectations that may not be true;
- Expecting a plan on meeting each other’s parents.
- Thinking a partner will love you the same way you do.
- Expecting your date to be your source of joy.