CBD consumption is becoming more popular, especially after the Farm Bill legalized its use with less than 0.3% THC. Studies are unlocking the therapeutic properties of this cannabinoid, leading to the launching of new CBD-manufacturing brands yearly. This blog reviews Zatural, a renowned CBD brand, and helps you know what to expect as you experiment with its products. Generally, we’d say that it’s a reputable company that has won several awards and was founded by an expert naturopathic doctor. Here is our full review for 2022 of Zatural.
About the Company
Zatural was launched by Dr. Maryann Stranger and is headquartered in Eden, Ohio. Like many others, she believes that there is a cure in CBD and that this cannabinoid can help promote the body’s ability to heal itself naturally. Consequently, she set up the company to help people with different conditions finding healing in the various CBD products, including edibles, topicals, oils, etc., in their isolate, broad-, and full-spectrum forms.
The company is reputable in the CBD arena, not only because it boasts several years in the industry but also because of the person behind it. Dr. Stranger is a naturopathic doctor who has worked in the medical field for many years, giving her the experience to oversee the company. Besides, its cGMP certification, non-GMO hemp, and organic farming practices are a plus for this brand since these factors show that Zatural is committed to offering nothing but high-quality and safe products.
Furthermore, Zatural was featured in the Women’s World Magazine, 2016, because of how well it’s fairing in the CBD space. Other organizations also recognize the company’s great job and have even awarded it. For instance, in 2014 and 2016, Zatural won the Golden Apple and Supply-Side Awards, respectively, among others. Surfing through the brand’s website, you will agree that the technical team has indeed done a great job. The FAQ page is elaborate and detailed, addressing common questions people have about CBD, THC, hemp, and the company’s origin, shipping, and return policies.
Moreover, one does not have to struggle to reach the customer care desk. In the website’s Contact Us section, you can see an emailing address, a chat feature, and a calling number, which are all working. In fact, we used the number to call the company and were able to talk to someone on the customer care desk. We ordered several items with Zatural and focused on CBD gummies to establish how accurate the lab results were. We realized that the variance between what’s indicated on the container and the actual CBD content was 12%, which is slightly above the 10% acceptable limit.
The following specifications are true for Zatural;
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- A wide range of products, including edibles, oils, and topical items
- Isolate, full-, and broad-spectrum extracts
- cGMP-certified manufacturing facilities
- Organic, non-GMO hemp used for making CBD products
- Thorough third-party tests
- Free shipping for orders worth $50 and above
- Third-party tests feature microbials, heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides
- Bundles, stacker packs, and subscription boxes available for discounts
- CO2 extraction used to strip off CBD from hemp surface
- CBD products have an average price range of $0.07 – $1.3 per mg CBD
- Items cost between $7.99 and $1699.99
- Edible products guarantee taste
- Cruelty-free, non-GMO, and vegan-friendly ingredients (save for one item)
Zatural uses hemp from USA farms, which are organically and sustainably farmed. As such, it shows its commitment to helping people find healing, but not at the expense of planet Earth. However, we could not tell where the farms are located in the USA. Once the hemp plants mature, organic and sustainable practices are followed to harvest them, after which they are transported to Zatural’s manufacturing facilities. The facilities are cGMP-certified and follow organic practices, showing further commitments to produce high-quality products. All the ingredients used in the facilities are cruelty-free, organic, and vegan-friendly (save for one).
Once the harvested hemp reaches the cGMP-certified facilities, thorough tests are raw on these raw ingredients to ensure that they meet the safety standards for CBD manufacturing. The CO2 extraction method is then to extract CBD from the hemp surface. This extraction method is treasured in the hemp & CBD arena because it strips off unnecessary hemp parts but leaves the CBD therapeutic compounds. The extracts are either isolates or in broad- and full-spectrum forms. As such, you can choose to take isolated CBD, enjoy the full entourage of different THC-free cannabinoids as in broad-spectrum items, or enjoy the psychoactive THC in the full-spectrum CBD products.
The extracts are then tested indoors to confirm their safety before being posted to third parties for third-party testing. This is the last stage of testing and the manufacturing process that serves quality control, ensuring that what’s indicated in the product labels match actual CBD and THC contents. Besides, these tests examine the products for heavy metals, bacteria, mycotoxins, heavy metals, and many other contaminants. The broad-spectrum gummies had no detectable THC but posted a 12% CBD variance slightly above the 10% acceptable limit.
Transparency & Accuracy
Zatural upholds transparency by conducting third-party tests and availing the results. However, the items we ordered had no bar codes, so we visited the website for the most recent posts. The variance between what’s indicated on the container and the actual CBD content was 12%, which is well above the 10% acceptable limit, calling for improvements in accuracy. Otherwise, we appreciate the company’s several avenues for reaching its customer care service desk, including a phone number, live chat feature, and an emailing address.
What Makes Zatural different?
Zatural is outstandingly different from most companies in the CBD arena. First, it operates within the premises of safe industrial practices, specifically because it is cGMP-certified. Second, its consumers appreciate its organic and non-GMO farming practices, especially now that many controversies surround genetically modified products. Third, its founder, Dr. Maryann Stanger, boasts many years in naturopathy and has been practicing it, making her the ideal person to oversee the company’s operations.
Range of Products
Zatural boasts a large product inventory, offering the following products;
i.Zatural CBD Tinctures
This line of products offers isolate, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD tinctures with 300 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg total CBD concentrations. There are four different potencies, including 10, 33.3, 50, and 100 mg/ml CBD for the 1, 2, 3, and 4 oz bottles. There are at least two flavors; natural and peppermint, and others.
ii.Zatural Bulk Powder
Zatural also offers bulk powders that feature different cannabinoids, including CBD, CBB, and CBG. The brand also offers the liquid form of its CBD isolates in this product line.
iii.Zatural Home Products
Zatural home products such as sanitizers are also offered. Although they don’t have CBD, they are high-quality and feature essential oils, natural ingredients, and hemp seed oil.
iv.Zatural Pet Products
You can buy pet products from Zatural if you have some furry buddies at home. For instance, the brand offers broad-spectrum CBD oils for cats, horses, and dogs. You can also have dogs’ soft chews. The total CBD concentrations in these items range from 75 mg to 6000 mg.
v.Zatural CBD Edibles
You can now buy CBD edible products from Zatural, all of which are vegan-friendly and have nano-CBD. The brand offers honey, chocolate, mints, honey sticks, broad-spectrum CBD gummies, CBB/CBG gummies, and a powerful powder for weight loss called CBD Appethyl. Now you can lose weight with high-quality CBD products!
vi.Zatural CBD Capsules and Soft Gels
You can buy vegan-friendly soft gels and capsules from Zatural today. They are available in broad-and full-spectrum extracts, as well as CBN and CBG forms. They feature natural ingredients like melatonin and curcumin that help boost sleep and promote immunity.
Zatural offers topical items that feature natural ingredients and are vegan-friendly. For instance, it offers salves, face and body creams, lotions, and roll-ons in broad- and full-spectrum extracts. They feature natural additives that boost your moods, harmonize body hormones, and better your sleep.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated several things about Zatural, including;
- Zatural has at least a decade-old experience profile in the CBD space, increasing its success rate
- The person behind the brand, Dr. Maryann Stranger, is a doctor in naturopathy and boasts years of experience, meaning that her technical skills qualify her as the right person to oversee the company
- Zatural offers the three forms of extracts; isolates, broad-, and full-spectrum CBD, showing consideration for all types of CBD consumers
- The brand has won several awards, including the 2014 Golden Apple Award, further making it reputable
- The brand’s inventory has a fairly wide assortment of products, including edibles, topicals, and oils
- Buying a product with Zatural comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and offers full refunds upon justifying complaints
- The brand offers free shipping to all destinations for orders worth $50 and above
- The cheapest item costs about $8 while the most expensive one comes at $1700, taking into account all consumers with different purchasing powers
- Third-party tests are thorough and ensure that CBD products don’t have traceable mycotoxins, bacteria, solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals
- The brand conducts quality tests at various stages, including before and after extraction, to ensure safe consumption of CBD products
What We Don’t Like About the Company
Despite the many perks, Zatural has to iron a few kinks that stand before it as an obstacle for it to explore new business heights. For instance,
- Some products, including what we ordered, lack batch numbers, making it hard to find their lab results online
- Some products, including the broad-spectrum gummies, have slightly more CBD than indicated and have a higher variance than the acceptable limit
We visited Zatural’s website, reached out to its customer care desk, and ordered products with it as part of reviewing it. Generally, we can say that it’s a good company with an average score of 86%. Reputation, transparency, and product range were its strongholds, while it did not excel in accuracy and it would do well to improve in this regard. It offers a wide range of items, including tinctures, topicals, and edibles, in isolate, full-, and broad-spectrum extracts. It also conducts thorough third-party tests for THC & CBD concentration and contaminants and posts the results online. However, some products do not have batch numbers, making it hard to access lab results online, while others posed higher variances than the acceptable limit. Nonetheless, it is a good company, and improving in these areas will help it see new heights in the CBD arena.
- Why We Love Bond Girls: Pussy Galore, Solitaire and Xenia - March 24, 2023
- Violet Devine discusses the Australian porn industry - March 24, 2023
- Throwing a Games Night With An Adult Twist Board Games For The AdventurousThrowing a Games Night With An Adult Twist Board Games For The AdventurousThrowing a Games Night With An Adult Twist Board Games For The Adventurous - March 24, 2023