The struggle in defining beauty in women is real. While some continue to criticize their weak self-concepts, others keep comparing themselves to others. That is why you will see them try to alter their body features. But I came up with descriptions showing how women define beauty. Have a look.
• Beauty starts with confidence when you feel comfortable in yourself. For instance, a ‘beautiful’ lady feeling insecure concerning small things can be less desirable than an average girl filled with confidence.
• A beautiful girl is confident, has a sense of humor and style, physically cares for herself, and feels feminine.
• A beautiful woman carries a distinctive character; she laughs at almost everything, is kind, and caring. She knows the need for fun without being too serious with life. It feels good being around her.
• Beauty has nothing to do with outfits, make-up, or hair. It is about her warm smile and how she dances when excited, regardless of the onlookers.
• Unfortunately, beauty is synonymously used with hot and sexy. But it is wrong because beaty is nonsexual, kind, and contains confidence, personality, and physical attraction.