1) What are your thoughts about the study/findings?
I think people should include Jarlsberg cheese in their diet to maximize the bone health benefits.
2) What is Jarlsberg cheese?
It is a type of mild cheese from cow’s milk and is filled with vitamin K2. While its origin is Norway, the cheese is made with regular holes, as for Swiss cheese types.
3) Why does Jarlsberg cheese help prevent osteoporosis?
It is rich in vitamin K, which is created by bacteria during its production to promote bone health. Vitamin K also helps facilitate osteocalcin activation- a central protein produced during bone formation, which improves the transportation of Magnesium and Calcium to the bones. It results in building strong bones that prevent osteoporosis.
4) Is there anything else you’d like to add?
A part from Jarlsberg cheese, I highly recommend reliance on strengthening the bones through a change of lifestyle. It would help if you lift weights and eat balanced and healthy food, including meals that supply minerals and vitamins for improved bone health.
- Elevate Energy, Soothe Stress, And Peak Performance with The New UNBEETABREW Coffee Sensation - September 21, 2023
- Chef Bob’s Coffee: A Journey Fueled by Passion - July 29, 2023
- Amatera: Redefining Beauty by Embracing Aging Gracefully - June 10, 2023