If you are looking for the best serum combination to strengthen the skin, Hyaluronic acid and retinol can do. The former improves the skin’s moisture retention. It also smoothens and offers a more comfortable skin complexion. Conversely, retinol is good for reducing aging signs through heightening cellular turnover and minimizing wrinkles. But it may cause drying sometimes, which is countered by hyaluronic acid when combined.
Causes of sagging skin
Weight gains is accompanied by an expanded skin. Research indicates that having more weight can hurt the skin’s elastin fibers and collagen. It makes it hard to snap back when one loses weight, thus sagging happens.
Excessive exposure to the sun’s rays can cause premature aging signs, such as wrinkling and sagging skin. The rays damage the elastin fibers and result in epidermal thinning that cause sagging.
The following guidelines can help prevent sagging;
- Daily sunscreen use
- Regular exercise, including working out the face muscles
- Hydrate more with water to keep the skin moisturized and to remove excess wastes.
- Load your diet with healthy fats and antioxidant foods
Use a firming cream containing vitamins C and E.
- Norse Interiors is taking IKEA hacking to the next level - January 25, 2023
- OLAB Paris, when luxury hairstyling meets sustainability - January 11, 2023
- Becoming an Innovator Yildiz Seth. - January 11, 2023