Sprinting is among the most effective cardio workouts for killing belly fat. It sheds huge numbers of calories, thus cutting belly fat. To do it properly, sprint for around 30 seconds followed by a jog of one minute. Do this for a maximum of 30 minutes in a session, and commit to at least three days every week for faster results.
Regularly performing burpees can help cut visceral fat. The exercise involves energy exploitation from various muscles at the same time, which increases metabolism, burning calories and abdominal fat. To do it;
- Stand with feet hip-width apart.
- Lower yourself to squat position and place your palms on the surface.
- Jump your feet back, keeping your back straight to get to a high plank position.
- Jump your feet back to your hands and come up to standing, as one rep.
- Do 10-12 reps of 3 sets; at least thrice every week.
High knees is a cardio workouts that tones your leg and core muscles. This way, it helps cut fat around the belly. It also increases your heart rate leading to great cardiovascular health. The steps to do it include;
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and hands on the sides.
- Take your chest out and engage the core.
- Take your right foot up till the knee goes slightly above your waist.
- Lower it to return to starting position.
- Do the same on the other side, as one rep.
Keep alternating the legs, and count 12-15 reps of 3 sets.