– What is orgasmic meditation?
Orgasmic meditation or OM is an outstanding practice combining clitoral stimulation for pleasure and mindfulness. It can be done solo or with a partner, whereby one touches or rubs the clit while the other receives stimulation- always a female.
– What are the potential benefits of orgasmic meditation?
While OM does not necessarily have to end with an orgasm, it comes with numerous health benefits, including:
- Limited stress
- Reduced anxiety
- More happiness
- Increased confidence
- More bonding in relationships
- Promote blood circulation.
- Increased libido
- Improved sleep quality
- Less joint and muscle tension.
For me, practicing OM helped understand the working of women’s bodies and mind. It also promoted my connection with women, which improves my confidence.
– How can people try orgasmic meditation? Can you please offer a few actionable steps (in bullet list format)?
- Create a favorable environment with a set mood, including a mat, cushion, or blanket for both partners to relax on.
- Ensure all necessities like a lube, timer, or towel are accessible.
- Set the timer- around 15 minutes.
- Get in a good position for the performance.
- The stroking person should apply lube on the fingers and seek consent from the receiver before starting with the upper left quadrant.
- Towards 12-13 minutes, the stroker should change to downward stroking motion.
- When the timer rings, the stroker should apply pressure on the entire genital area to the point when both partner feel it in their bodies.
- The stroker helps do the aftercare by wiping the genitals.
– Is there anything else about orgasmic meditation that you feel is important to note in this story?
You do not have to worry if you lack a partner because it can be performed solo. I also urge more people to try the practice to gain more neurological and psychological benefits as proved by studies.