1. why is fiber good for your heart health?
Fiber reduces blood cholesterol in the blood. It lowers the low-density lipoprotein or ‘bad’ cholesterol levels. Research also suggests that foods high in fiber, including oats and flaxseeds, can decrease inflammation and blood pressure. Also, eating fiber prevents constipation, helps maintain a healthy weight, and lowers the risk of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
2. Is it correlative because you’re also eating good foods?
Definitely yes. Almost all fiber foods are healthy with high-density nutrients that promote general wellness. They also strengthen the body’s immunity.
3. What do you recommend when it comes to fiber?
I recommend a daily intake of between 21 and 25 grams for women and 30-38 grams for men.
4. Any misconceptions?
While it is said that all fruits and vegetables are fiber sources, some contain higher quantities than others. I highly recommend loading your diet with peas, broccoli, and kiwi fruit. Another one is that children hardly get sufficient fiber. Well, most fiber foods are not usually children’s favorite, but parents can provide alternatives, including wholemeal pitta bread and carrot sticks, to supply their daily requirements of around 20 grams.
- Crazy Sex Positions She Will Always Try - April 7, 2023
- Why You Should Buy Cockrings With Butt Plugs? - April 7, 2023
- Top Ten Tail Butt Plugs for your Wild Fetish - April 6, 2023